What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

Exclamation What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

Good read but a little lengthy so I am posting the URL.

Neithercorp Press Blog Archive What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law? NOT WORTH LIVING!

wolfhunter Guest
    There have been reports with malware on the OP's linked site. The original article, without comments has been archived here: What Would Life Be Like Under Martial Law?

Thanks HK....interesting read... and apropos for the 4th of July

I worry that we have too many sheeple out there and that you and I, and others like us, are the small minotiry

handgonnetoter Guest
    Life under the restraints of Martial Law would blow like a Noreaster. I feel as though some people in our own government would love nothing more than to have an excuse to declare Martial Law. Lets hope us American don't listen any more to that than we did to the British in the late 18th century.

When the excuse is found for declaring martial law in this country, it will trigger our next civil war. Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not planning on living under martial law...I might die under martial law.
    -= Piece Corps =-

All I can say regarding the aforementioned article is WOW! So many nails hit on the head I can't even begin to enumerate them. I've read the article twice and each time I take away something that I missed before, and I'll read it again a couple of more times.
    This reinforces what I've been telling my friends about where we are in America today and how we got here. Unfortunately, many of them refuse to accept even the possibility that this could happen to America. Well, it can and it will if things don't change drastically in the VERY near future. The elections of 2010 could be our last, as we have known them anyway, for years or decades to come. Everyone is going to have to get their head around the possibility that we may very well be facing Martial Law within the next 2 1/2 years here and we're going to have to get mentally prepared just to deal with that first of all, and how to react secondly.
    If in fact it does happen, the only hope of countering such a threat is immediate and unified responses around the nation against any and all forces trying to impose Martial Law. I hate to say it, but anyone who is trying to enforce and impose Martial Law will be my enemy. Maybe it's just me, but that's the way I see it. Like I've said before, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Period.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

If it get's any further, and Martial Law is Declared. I think there will be a march on Washington, and not in a good way. I fear the time for peaceful demonstrations would be over, and the zealous among the U.S. patriots would use all the force necessary to bring the Government to it's knees. Fearing what happened in Louisiana, I think the real patriots would put a quick end to the power hungry machine by force, and sheer numbers. There are a lot of Vet's on this board and in the oath that you took didn't you promise to keep the country safe from all foreign and domestic threats? I ask because I am wondering what side the Armed Services would be on if this becomes the case. As a side note, anyone who reads the article should be scared ***** less. Or at very least appalled.

mojo Guest
    Of course we all know that a declaration of ML would/is about power; absolute power. there were those that hinted during the Bush administration that he would declare it.............I never beleived that George W was the kind of man or politician capable of such. On the other hand, the current president and the members of its administration IMO are quite capable and more frightening I think is that they seem to be pushing us in that direction on purpose. All for the acquisition of POWER. Think about all the movies we've seen the reports on war and other countries that have declared ML and then picture the United States in such a state. I can certainly see all the major cities under the control of renegade military thugs following this fool in the WH, but then I picture the rural parts of this country and I see a massive coming together of true patriots and yes, I see Americas next revolution.

It's a very probable scenario. Especially supported by the left-stream media promulgating propaganda. An absolute need if ML or a scaled down version is to succeed. But you're right mojo, only in the major cities. Not enough boots on the ground to control all. Of course with a few well placed check points set up at strategic points of money, food and fuel, this could accomplish in a very quick manner. Any and all scenarios that can be had have been thought about by someone in the administration at one time or another. I may be giving them to much credit, but not to think a full scaled ML plan is NOT assembled in print somewhere is to be foolish. Just pray it's never implemented.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast