Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November election predictions

Exclamation November election predictions

Election Projection: 2010 Elections - Polls, Projections, Results

Not as good as I had hoped...but we are winning
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

mojo Guest
    I'm not sure at all........and that's bothersome. I cant get a take on it from watching news, or reading internet feed-back. My fear is that Americans as a group are now "paper tigers"; all up in your face until its time to cast the vote. Then this feeling of oh, well, he's been in Washington and knows how things are done, this Tea Party group is getting all kinds of bad press and I just dont know!!!?? wringing hands at the thought of actually throwing a wrench in the works or rocking the boat a little. Seems to me anyway a lot of Americans dont have the stomach for that anymore. Politicans feed on that feeling of insecurity and fence sitting. I just dont know what November is going to bring but for some reason I dont get a good feeling in my gut. hope I'm totally wrong on this one.

The main stream media is not about to admit defeat any time soon. They will put their spin in motion as long as they can get away with it. That's what makes it hard to get a good read on the mood of voters. Keep up the fight and we will see how it comes out in November.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

These are just projections. Let's get out the conservative vote and take D.C. by surprise! We CAN do better than these predictions indicate...we MUST do better!!! IMO, if Conservatives don't win back the House, in 2010, we will witness the death of "the Republic". GET OUT THE VOTE ...talk with all of your conservative friends and make them understand how vitally important the upcoming elections this November are to the survival of their freedoms and our Constitutional Republic.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

remember how many americans were pissed about the health care garbage being shoved down our throats.... the question is.. how many of those pissed off people are going to forget... I hope and pray people remember and remember well if they want to keep their freedom that is.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

He's still got four months left. At the rate he's going we only need him to open his yap a few more times and that should just about seal his fate. The dudes so full of poop his eyes are brown.

My apologies to all the wonderful Brown eyed folks here, no offense meant toward any of you.

GTF
    What in tarnations goin on in America these days. Dagnabbit, "CHANGE" what "Change" I say Change it back! I'm clinging to bible and my guns. Try to take either and you're liable to get blasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun tote'n freak View Post
    He's still got four months left. At the rate he's going we only need him to open his yap a few more times and that should just about seal his fate. The dudes so full of poop his eyes are brown.

My apologies to all the wonderful Brown eyed folks here, no offense meant toward any of you.

GTF
    No offense taken...my eyes are blue!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Well here is my prediction. Some will win and some will lose. Things may get a little better or not. What ever happens the march towards a one world, totalitarian government will move forward. It may move slower but it will still move. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to be just a defeatist. We still have to vote and be evolved in the political process. We have to do everything we can but in the end I feel the handwriting is on the wall. Sorry for being such a downer. Call me pessimistic if you will however I feel it is just being a realest. Hope I am wrong.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    No offense taken...my eyes are blue!
    Mine are blue too, well until later today when the day takes it's toll on um. By evening after I've popped the top on a couple they start to look like road maps, then even later still, I'll start to resemble a chinaman, but that's very seldom these days if at all. Mostly from my younger days when I was ten foot tall and bullet proof and could deal with the hangover, but not anymore.
    What in tarnations goin on in America these days. Dagnabbit, "CHANGE" what "Change" I say Change it back! I'm clinging to bible and my guns. Try to take either and you're liable to get blasted.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well here is my prediction. Some will win and some will lose. Things may get a little better or not. What ever happens the march towards a one world, totalitarian government will move forward. It may move slower but it will still move. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to be just a defeatist. We still have to vote and be evolved in the political process. We have to do everything we can but in the end I feel the handwriting is on the wall. Sorry for being such a downer. Call me pessimistic if you will however I feel it is just being a realest. Hope I am wrong.
    Let's just say that I'm watching the Mayan calendar with great anticipation. December 21st 2012 could just turn out to be a very interesting day indeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast