NRA's work on National Permit - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NRA's work on National Permit

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Here's an example of the way the gun people operate: There was an old guy here a few months ago who ran outside and shot a couple Mexicans trying to steal his trailer. True story. That's basically all there is to it. Now he's up on numerous felony charges and the Mexicans (illegals) are running scott free - actually suing his arse.

You want to stereotype? There you go. It goes both ways.
    He would have the same problem in South Carolina too. Theft is not a reason for killing someone. Things, or "stuff", doesn't equate to a human life. You WILL be prosecuted!

Listen, your weapons permit doesn't give you the right to shoot and kill anytime, or any place, you choose. You better make sure you understand the ramifications of "deadly force" in your State. Otherwise, you could be in for a long, and expensive, legal fight if you shot someone for stealing.

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE NATIONWIDE...

Joe Horn of Pasadena, Texas - SHOT & KILLED TWO CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS at shotgun range whom were stealing from his next-door neighbor whom was away on vacation; Joe Horn did this while he had 911 on the phone, telling them what he was going to do... and a police officer was across the street watching the entire thing...

Joe Horn was exonerated of any wrong-doing...

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...-illegals.html

STEAL HERE, DIE HERE; THE WAY IT SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Exclamation Exodus 22 verse 2

Exodus 22:2-3
    (New King James Version)

(2) If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

5. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    (New King James Version)

(2) If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.
    Matthew 5:39
    But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Exodus 14:14
    The Lord will fight for you; you have only to be still.

1 Samuel 2:9
    It is not by strength that one prevails

Psalms 11:5
    The soul of the Lord hates...those who love violence

Psalms 17:4
    I have kept myself from the ways of the violent

Psalms 20:7
    Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

Psalms 44:6
    My sword does not bring me victory...

Psalms 68:30
    Scatter the nations who delight in war.

Proverbs 13:2
    The unfaithful have a craving for violence.

Hosea 10:13
    Because you depend on warriors...you will be destroyed.

Zechariah 4:6
    Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit

Exclamation bible verses about righteous violence

Romans 13 verse 4-5
    (4) For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. (5) Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake.

Luke 22 verse 35-38
    (35) And He said to them, “When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?” So they said, “Nothing.” (36) Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one. (37) For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.” (38) So they said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” And He said to them, “It is enough.”
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

7. Matthew 7:5
    Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

Matthew 6:5
    And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full

Exodus 21:24-25
    Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Luke 22:36
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Luke 11:21
    When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe.

Proverbs 25:26
    Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.

Numbers 31:3
    So Moses spoke to the people, saying, “Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Midian to execute the Lord's vengeance on Midian.

Psalm 58:10
    “The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.”

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    (New King James Version)

This is the kind of stuff that is driving Luke crazy. Nobody here is schooled professionally in theology, save one minister. The rest of you arm chair reverends cease with this scripture quoting. You aren't trained or schooled enough to be able to interpret it and explain it to anyone.

Not to mention it should not have been brought up, as it has no bearing on the debate at hand. This is an example of putting religion into a discussion to try to prove a point, when secular arguing failed to be successful.

Let's leave the preaching to the ones that are ordained and have been schooled in religious history.

I sure would appreciate it if you would consider my request.

And festus, I 'm not singling you out. I just don't know how to reply to all that are quoting scripture at one time.

10. Still think religion is a good idea?

11. I don't see this going anywhere. No way is New York gonna agree to let us simpletons to carry a gun. For it to be a natiowide carry, all 50 states would have to endorse it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast