The Feds Sue Arizona Over the New Immigration Law - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Feds Sue Arizona Over the New Immigration Law

handgonnetoter Guest
    If we keep getting infultrated by these people, we will loose what it is to be American. Rome conqured so much territory that it became a state that did not know what it was to be Roman anymore, and I fear that is what is happening here now. We have some Vietnamese people living a couple of houses down, and they even took on Americanized first names. I talk to "Jimmy" all the time and am amazed at how he differs from the Mexicans that roll in here and try to take everything over. If a people wants to come here then fine, but be American. If they can't do that then to hell with them.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    If we keep getting infultrated by these people, we will loose what it is to be American. Rome conqured so much territory that it became a state that did not know what it was to be Roman anymore, and I fear that is what is happening here now. We have some Vietnamese people living a couple of houses down, and they even took on Americanized first names. I talk to "Jimmy" all the time and am amazed at how he differs from the Mexicans that roll in here and try to take everything over. If a people wants to come here then fine, but be American. If they can't do that then to hell with them.
    I agree, diversity has its limits. There was a time when immigrants wanted to be Americans. Now, they mostly want to live as they did in their original country, and only come here to gain access to the Yankee Dollar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123