Obama, worst president ever? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama, worst president ever?

to all,

personally, i long for the days of RWR. = he was my kind of POTUS ========> HE LOVED LIBERTY!

yours, TN46

Quote Originally Posted by texasnative46 View Post
    to all,

personally, i long for the days of RWR. = he was my kind of POTUS ========> HE LOVED LIBERTY!

yours, TN46
    You've never actually looked at his record, did you?

The 'search' button can be your friend on this forum; look for some of the links provided about his anti-Constitution acts.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

There are some that don't like Andrew Jackson but I would take him over anything we have had in a long time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hi HK,
    Jackson died in 184something. I am pretty sure he would be a little behind the times if he somehow were able to come back to life and run for office. And, he was a slave owner. Do you really want a slave owner for a president?
    I have to think that you don't, so could you be a little more clear on what it is you are trying to say. Are you refering to the "values" or "morals" of the "Jacksoinan" era? Or the actual man?
    W.A.L.

Well at least we won that war on the moon....smile now moon man....bastard always watching us BHO showed you!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

to all,

yours, TN46
    +1, TN46. President Reagan re-awakened our American pride and helped us believe in ourselves once again! I can remember sleeping very peacefully when he occupied the WH. Of course, he wasn't a perfect President. No one is perfect. Of course, he made mistakes. Name me one President who hasn't. It was interesting to witness how fast Iran released the Americans they were holding hostage after Reagan's inauguration. Unlike Carter, they respected him and didn't want to ruffle his feathers.

Say what you will about Ronald Reagan. I will always consider him one of our greatest Presidents!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

to all,

personally, i believe that Reagan was in the top 5 POTUS ever AND the BEST 20th century president. - of course NOBODY compares to THOMAS JEFFERSON in overall knowledge of his world & raw intellect.

also, NOBODY in the WH since RWR is fit to polish his boots.= WHERE have all the LEADERS gone?

to all the "Reagan-BASHERS" out there: tell me WHICH modern POTUS was better and WHY you believe that.= SILLY platitudes, opinions, political spin, partisan LIES (from the DIMocRAT party) & "talking points" do NOT count as intelligent discourse, as they are NOT facts!

yours, TN46

9. Quote Originally Posted by texasnative46 View Post
    to all the "Reagan-BASHERS" out there: tell me WHICH modern POTUS was better and WHY you believe that.
    Franklin Roosevelt, the New Deal

/thread

No modern POTUS was 'better than' Reagan. That doesn't make Reagan a 'good' President.
    All Presidents in living memory have been bad -- and most prior to that.
    Any President that signs unConstitutional law is a traitor -- there's a very short list who didn't.
    to all,

personally, i believe that Reagan was in the top 5 POTUS ever AND the BEST 20th century president. - of course NOBODY compares to THOMAS JEFFERSON in overall knowledge of his world & raw intellect.

also, NOBODY in the WH since RWR is fit to polish his boots.= WHERE have all the LEADERS gone?

to all the "Reagan-BASHERS" out there: tell me WHICH modern POTUS was better and WHY you believe that.= SILLY platitudes, opinions, political spin, partisan LIES (from the DIMocRAT party) & "talking points" do NOT count as intelligent discourse, as they are NOT facts!

yours, TN46
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I keep seeing the word "bad" and Reagan together but no substantive links or facts. I well remember the man and his accomplishments. Aside from being able to feel a bit of pride again via the great communicator here are some facts: When he took office the unemployment rate was nearing 20%, interest rates were at 18+%, and inflation had climbed to about the same %. I remember because I unfortunately had a variable interest loan. When he left 8 yrs later all three "indicators" were about 7-8% and Americans had a sense of dignity again. There was a new respect for the country and ourselves. So show us some real facts about "bad Reagan" or please stop spouting repeated rhetoric. Some of us "old farts" know how it was.
    Just stumbled across this: Remember Ronald Reagan's great compliment: "Most of us wonder if our lives made any difference. Marines don't have that problem."
    Makes an old "Leatherneck" proud.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast