Who should run for president on the GOP side? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who should run for president on the GOP side?

Odds are it will again as so many times in the past come down for voting for either twiddle Dee or twiddle dumb. Probably the only chance to get a true patriot elected is to look out side the two major parties. They both have been infiltrated with those that would like to destroy our Republic and see us part of the NWO.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    I realize you are joking and you could be elected president, but you could NOT hold office as the constitution states you must be 35 years old..
    Only native-born U.S. citizens may be president of the United States. Look how well that worked out seems like all those that voted for change did not care where he was born. His wife let the cat out of the bag and told everyone he was born in Kenya. Here is the proof Michelle Obama Admits to Barack Obama - WFTV Upload and Share Blog post
    It looks like the voters don't care what the requirments are, or who they want to be commander in chief. They wanted change and they got it.

At least I am an American and proud to be one, rather than want to tear everthing apart. I voted for an American

Quote Originally Posted by emt232004 View Post
    Only native-born U.S. citizens may be president of the United States. Look how well that worked out seems like all those that voted for change did not care where he was born. His wife let the cat out of the bag and told everyone he was born in Kenya. Here is the proof Michelle Obama Admits to Barack Obama - WFTV Upload and Share Blog post
    It looks like the voters don't care what the requirments are, or who they want to be commander in chief. They wanted change and they got it.

At least I am an American and proud to be one, rather than want to tear everthing apart. I voted for an American
    Hear it in his own words.
    The volume is kinda weak, sorry but I'm not at fault, it was the guy before me.

YouTube - Obama tells Students: "It's true I'm not American"... " I come from KENYA"

It's going to take time for the status quo politicians to realize that we ARE serious, and want our country ruled from center/right, not left or far left. Liberals make up only 20% of our population, the rest are Conservative or Independent. So, IF we vote American consistently EVERY TIME for at least 2 or 3 election cycles and beyond, we CAN get this country back on the right track and KEEP IT THERE.
    We don't want our freedoms restricted, we don't want someone to tell us what we can or cannot eat, or whether we can strap a gun to our hip when we run to the store. We want a government that lives within its means, and not bury us in so much debt that our kids and grand kids will be forced to ante up.

5. This video was cross-edited from different sources to make it sound like he admitted to not being an American citizen. You can tell from the differing tones and volumes in the words, especially at 0:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    This video was cross-edited from different sources to make it sound like he admitted to not being an American citizen. You can tell from the differing tones and volumes in the words, especially at 0:27.

Agreed. I should have researched my source more thoroughly.
    Sorry.

Exclamation Ted Nugent for prez

I say ted nugent should run...He'll have the white vote...the gun vote...the military vote...the redneck vote...and the law enforcement vote. He touches a huge part of the populace with his music, his hunting and the reality show he used to have. he would also have the detroit vote.

need i say more???
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mike Huckabee is the best choice. He's a Constitution abiding candidate and has the best chance of defeating Obama. Mitt Romney flip flops and is not trustworthy. However, he'll probably win the nomination because he's the chosen one for Republicans. My two cents worth and I guess we'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I say ted nugent should run...He'll have the white vote...the gun vote...the military vote...the redneck vote...and the law enforcement vote. He touches a huge part of the populace with his music, his hunting and the reality show he used to have. he would also have the detroit vote.

need i say more???
    Your right! Ted Nugent is perfect for the job, and he is old enough to remember when the U.S. kicked A$$

10. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

need i say more???
    Dude! A living rock legend as president! He's got my vote!

Question Is there any question?

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast