Who should run for president on the GOP side?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who should run for president on the GOP side?

Who should run for president on the GOP side?

Christie ?? Bachmann ?? Ryan ?? Romney ?? Palin ?? Jindel ??
    It's time to start keeping our eyes peeled and doing our homework.

How about if we do something different. Let's vote for a President who will support the Constitution and let the Republicans and Democrats sit on the sidelines.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I could run, They voted in a non-American so why not vote in some average joe at 25 years old that has no political background. That is what we need someone that is not tied up in all the politics and is not in the family line to just move up the line and take over.

I'm not going to vote for ANY incumbent the next 2 cycles, and I'm sure as hell not gonna vote democrat. Gonna start voting for Americans who want this country back to what it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman97361 View Post
    . Gonna start voting for Americans who want this country back to what it used to be.
    You said it better than I did lol, That is what I meant to say.

Allen West. How could I not mention Allen West in the top 5 ??

8. Ron Paul or Jan Brewer!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Ron Paul or Jan Brewer!
    Ron Paul, current age 75, is probably too old to manage another run for President. It's a shame because I'd happily vote for him again.

Jan Brewer is new to the national scene and would probably be unable to carry large liberal states.

I do think those are a couple of the very few good choices to occupy the Oval Office.

Unfortunately, a candidate must be good at getting elected, not necessarily good at performing the job -- the current WH occupant is an excellent example of that problem.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

The American Presidency is the best that money can buy. You'll vote for whomever the people with the money "pick for you" to vote for. The only choice you have is to vote or not to vote. Good Luck.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by emt232004 View Post
    I could run, They voted in a non-American so why not vote in some average joe at 25 years old that has no political background. That is what we need someone that is not tied up in all the politics and is not in the family line to just move up the line and take over.
    I realize you are joking and you could be elected president, but you could NOT hold office as the constitution states you must be 35 years old..
    As for not being all tied up in all the politics... How did that work out for Jimmy Carter?? Was he one of our most effective Presidents???

I have NO faith nor confidence in any of the parties at this time..
    The Dems brains have fallen out from being so "open minded"
    The Republicans say one thing and do another. they are so busy looking for the right formula to win, they don't really care what the platform is anymore, so long as they think it will win...
    The TEA Partiers are only interested in power and willl only take away from the Rep. in the end and give the Dems an advantage.
    The Libertarians main focus is to make Pot legal and become an isolationist country.. the second part has been tried several times in this country and bitten us in the ass each time..

The conclusion I have drawn is there is no GOOD choices. ANYONE who would make an excellent president is also TOO SMART to run, because they understand everything else that comes with the job..

There is NO HOPE in the political arena. It's like hoping that the country is going to be better off if the Green bay Packers win or if the St. Louis Rams win..
    The only hope is in Jesus, he can forgive us of our greed and our ambition which drove us to make decision for ourselves instead of the common good of us all. All the rest is like a play unfolding.. As a friend of mine says.. Whether you like it or not, the Universe is unfolding as it should..
    I'm not saying we shouldn't be vocal and stand up for what is right.. Just don't let your hearts be crushed when what is "right" doesn't seem to ever come to pass..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast