What is wrong with this picture????

Thread: What is wrong with this picture????

What is wrong with this picture????

This from Fox news ,heres the link What the Liberal Media Are Missing - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com
    Next story: The Department of Justice (DOJ) successfully prosecutes two New Black Panther Party members for their videotaped role in voter intimidation, but bizarrely drops the case before sentencing. The DOJ prosecutor in the case resigns and claims the dismissal was racially and politically motivated. On top of all of that, another video surfaces of one of those Black Panthers publicly encouraging blacks to "kill crackers" and "some of their babies,” which seemingly lends credence to his conviction. Not only does no one else cover it, but state-run Russian TV puts Panther chairman Malik Shabazz on to smear Fox for daring to cover it:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFED FEMALE ANCHOR, RT: Fox News attacking the Black Panthers? All day, Fox News had updates on a case of alleged voter intimidation that took place during the 2008 presidential election. It involved members of the New Black Panther Party who allegedly intimidated voters who looked like they wouldn’t vote for now-President Obama. So why is Fox obsessed with a two-year old story?

Joining me to help discuss this is Dr. Malik Shabazz, chairman of the New Black Panther Party. Thanks so much for joining me. So I don't know if you got a chance to see some of Fox's' coverage. Did you have any initial reactions? I know — probably beating a dead horse here. You guys have been talking about this Philadelphia voter intimidation story for, it seems like years now — it has been years.

Were you surprised that it popped up — back again and it was kind of an update every single hour?

MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ, NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY: No, I'm not surprised because I know that midterm elections are coming up. And I have been predicting that the attacks would increase as we go into the elections. Because this whole so-called voter intimidation controversy is just a tool by the Republicans. These new so-called civil rights Republicans that are suddenly fighting for civil rights — laugh out loud — are now all on the backs of the New Black Panther Party as we go into the election season.

So I expect to see ads featuring the New Black Panther Party and further allegations against us because they are at war with Obama and the Justice Department and trying to bring us down.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Well, Dr. Shabazz got us there, didn't he? We've just been praying for an opportunity to senselessly attack the always-relevant New Black Panthers. Finally! We were able to dredge up this two-year-old story on the silly basis that the DOJ dropped a slam-dunk case against them. Not two years ago, but Tuesday this story was given legs when former DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams testified and said the department dropped the case partly because it refuses to go after black defendants in civil rights cases.

Why would anyone make a big deal out of party member, Samir Shabazz, one of the defendants, saying that to gain freedom, Blacks should "kill crackers and their babies”? I can’t imagine the mainstream media taking video of something and then saying it inciting violence. They never cover hate speech or hate groups.

Quote Originally Posted by CCW357 View Post
    This from Fox news ,heres the link What the Liberal Media Are Missing - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com
    Next story: The Department of Justice (DOJ) successfully prosecutes two New Black Panther Party members for their videotaped role in voter intimidation, but bizarrely drops the case before sentencing. The DOJ prosecutor in the case resigns and claims the dismissal was racially and politically motivated. On top of all of that, another video surfaces of one of those Black Panthers publicly encouraging blacks to "kill crackers" and "some of their babies,” which seemingly lends credence to his conviction. Not only does no one else cover it, but state-run Russian TV puts Panther chairman Malik Shabazz on to smear Fox for daring to cover it:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFED FEMALE ANCHOR, RT: Fox News attacking the Black Panthers? All day, Fox News had updates on a case of alleged voter intimidation that took place during the 2008 presidential election. It involved members of the New Black Panther Party who allegedly intimidated voters who looked like they wouldn’t vote for now-President Obama. So why is Fox obsessed with a two-year old story?

Joining me to help discuss this is Dr. Malik Shabazz, chairman of the New Black Panther Party. Thanks so much for joining me. So I don't know if you got a chance to see some of Fox's' coverage. Did you have any initial reactions? I know — probably beating a dead horse here. You guys have been talking about this Philadelphia voter intimidation story for, it seems like years now — it has been years.

Were you surprised that it popped up — back again and it was kind of an update every single hour?

MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ, NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY: No, I'm not surprised because I know that midterm elections are coming up. And I have been predicting that the attacks would increase as we go into the elections. Because this whole so-called voter intimidation controversy is just a tool by the Republicans. These new so-called civil rights Republicans that are suddenly fighting for civil rights — laugh out loud — are now all on the backs of the New Black Panther Party as we go into the election season.

So I expect to see ads featuring the New Black Panther Party and further allegations against us because they are at war with Obama and the Justice Department and trying to bring us down.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Well, Dr. Shabazz got us there, didn't he? We've just been praying for an opportunity to senselessly attack the always-relevant New Black Panthers. Finally! We were able to dredge up this two-year-old story on the silly basis that the DOJ dropped a slam-dunk case against them. Not two years ago, but Tuesday this story was given legs when former DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams testified and said the department dropped the case partly because it refuses to go after black defendants in civil rights cases.

Why would anyone make a big deal out of party member, Samir Shabazz, one of the defendants, saying that to gain freedom, Blacks should "kill crackers and their babies”? I can’t imagine the mainstream media taking video of something and then saying it inciting violence. They never cover hate speech or hate groups.
    Dear Mr Shabazz...After hearing the sound bytes of your rousing speech I would ask that you come to the Florida Pan handle and lecture to us. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed with the turn out. you see I am a transplanted Yankee. I have lived here for about 4 years now. I have a lot of friends of all races and religious ideologies. We are mostly retired military and I can promise you that we do not put up with HATE SPEECH!!! We would be glad to let you say what you will to a citizen's grand jury...refer the charges to the District Attorney and let him give the subpoena to the Governor (that would be the head cracker to your sir). From there I am sure you would meet Billy Jo Jr. and Bubba Ray III in the joint. They would be glad to take good care of you if you know what I mean...Wink Wink
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

mojo Guest
    is anyone seriously surprised at this.........given comments by BO etc.?