Interesting Find...

Thread: Interesting Find...

Interesting Find...

Friday, Jan 25, 2008
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Boston, MA Today, Romney for President launched its newest web ad, "Democrats' Favorite Republican." The ad highlights Senator John McCain's (R-AZ) positions that are more in line with The New York Times than conservatives. More often than not, Senator McCain has found himself to be the only Republican who could find himself the running mate of Senators Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and even John Kerry. Script and viewing links are below.

Script For "Democrats' Favorite Republican" (WEB 1:10):

CHYRON: "Who is the Democrats' favorite Republican?"

MARA LIASSON: "John McCain"

BRIT HUME: "John McCain"

SUZANNE MALVEAUX: "John McCain"

ARI FLEISCHER: "Conservatives do have deep reasons to mistrust John McCain."

CHYRON: "Why?"

SEAN HANNITY: "He's got problems with conservatives on McCain-Feingold, McCain-Kennedy, Gang of 14."

JOE SCARBOROUGH: "He lost among Republicans big time in Michigan. He lost among Republicans big time in Wyoming."

CHUCK TODD: "Judges, immigration, campaign reform, taxes, John McCain has consistently, sort of, challenged the Republican Party on some of those stances."

CHYRON: "The only Republican who could run with Hillary or Obama."

SEN. BARACK OBAMA (D-IL): "I stood with Ted Kennedy and John McCain."

FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON: "The bill that Senator McCain supported in the Senate. I think it's the right thing to do and so does Hillary."

SUZANNE MALVEAUX: "In an online interview, Kerry says Senator John McCain approached him about being his running mate."

SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN (R-AZ): "John Kerry is a very close friend of mine. We've been friends for years. Obviously, I would entertain it."

BRIT HUME: "McCain though denies he ever considered leaving the party. But, his chief political strategist, John Weaver, tells the paper that McCain did indeed talk to Democrats about moving across the aisle."

CHYRON: "No wonder the liberal NY Times endorsed John McCain."

CHYRON: "Paid for by Romney for President, Inc."

To watch "Democrats' Favorite Republican" please see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGrWt-XICHc
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Democrats--Republicans:

Whichever wins---WE LOSE
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam