opinion on video

Thread: opinion on video

opinion on video

Looking for opinions on this video: YouTube - Amazing Argument for the Failure of Gun Control

Good video. Uses a little to much shock factor in the beginning which could overshadow it's true meaning. Over-all it's basic message of not letting fear get in the way of your decisions is a good one.

Very Good, Thank You for Posting Sir.

I see that there is hope on the horizon for better education. "Eddie Eagle" is making a comeback and there is a bill in the State system to fund "Eddie Eagle" in Public Schools.
    Semper Fi

I have to agreee with ronwill, the beginning takes away from the message which is great. If you start at the point where the title shows "Failure Of Gun Control" it will have more impact without the emotion that you speak of.

great vid!
    "You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by williemartin View Post
    I have to agreee with ronwill, the beginning takes away from the message which is great. If you start at the point where the title shows "Failure Of Gun Control" it will have more impact without the emotion that you speak of.
    +1 to Ronwill and Williemartin. What does a segment of scantily clad females with full auto weapons do to help convince an anti-gunner?

Opinion on this video: If viewed with the sound off it would make a great ANTI-GUN video. I feel it feeds into the negative about guns, more than the positive. The pictures of children by themselves with guns pushes it over the top, and makes it another tool for the ANTI'S. Remember a picture is worth a thousand words.

wolfhunter Guest
    Duke, you're right. Without the narrative, the impact is NOT the one we really want.