EXCELLENT!! You Go, Utah!!

Thread: EXCELLENT!! You Go, Utah!!

EXCELLENT!! You Go, Utah!!

Let's hear it for having the guts to stand up!

Utah Turns Tables on Uncle Sam
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Good! I'd love to see other states start to give it back to the fed's.
    Semper Fi

Another state pushes back...I like this trend

wolfhunter Guest
    Maybe the states should take it ALL back?

Western states were robbed by the Federal government as a condition of statehood. I'm glad to see Utah begin this and hope other states join in and support it.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    Another state pushes back...I like this trend
    I do, too. I"m thinking that "states' rights" and "states' sovereignty" just might be the ticket to get back to "We, the People".
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I'll believe that when the first federal blockade succumbs to state National Guard and State Police units.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

[QUOTE=JJFlash;147388]I do, too. I"m thinking that "states' rights" and "states' sovereignty" just might be the ticket to get back to "We, the People".[/QUOTE]

Where can I purchase one of those tickets, JJ? What an event...States vs. Feds! It just could end up being "the game heard 'round the world".

Thanks for an excellent thread, Ektarr!
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 07-12-2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: additional thought
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I'll believe that when the first federal blockade succumbs to state National Guard and State Police units.
    I think that blockade is going to be the other way around. Look at a topographical map of Utah. There's no sneaking through the back door into Utah. The Feds would have to come in via I-15, I-40, I-70, or I-80. All of them are surrounded by mountain ranges on either side, with the exception of I-15 in the south. There you have to go through the Virgin River gorge.

If the Governor ordered it, the state could pretty much shut down all entry to Utah in less than 24 hours. The Feds can certainly bring more firepower, but they'd have to want in awfully bad, and they'd have to be willing to fire on Americans citizens standing in the way. I'm not LDS but I sure wouldn't take the Mormon Militia lightly.

From the video, "There is a tradition in this State of deying the Federal government."

I LOVE living in Utah
    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
    Winston Churchill

I have an Uncle living in Spanish Fork, UT. and it is the most beautiful part of the country I have seen to date. I hope they win there property back, who knows what the FED'S would end up doing with it. Buy the way he is part of that Mormon Militia.