Michelle Obama Asks NAACP to turn up the pressure on Tea Party - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michelle Obama Asks NAACP to turn up the pressure on Tea Party

handgonnetoter Guest
    All I can say about this is that they can all "bite me big time"!

to all,

speaking of "persons of colour", three of our local "coffee group" of AmerIndians (that meets at least once a week in the morning at Dunkin Donuts) attended the last big Tea Party Rally in DC.
    (we 3 were "representing" the Seminole, Miccosukee & Tsalagiyi Nations.)

the other two "half-breeds" are part African-American (i happen to be half Scots/German.= "part-bloods" come in every skin tone, from pale to quite dark!) and shortly after we arrived in DC (while riding the Metro) a Black man came up to us & said (LOUDLY), "WHAT you doin' with that WHITE Mother_________?"

before i could say a word, one of the other guys said, "We're American Indians."

"LIKE HELL", he said, "You nothing but (obscenity) N__________s, just like me."
    (thankfully, he got off the train at the next stop, or it might have gotten even more UNPLEASANT!)

OBVIOUSLY,nasty, mean-spirited, hate-FILLED, ignorant RACISTS come in all shades/skin-tones, TOO!

OTOH, when we arrived at the rally & unfurled our tribal flags, we were WARMLY welcomed by the Tea Partiers & numerous people wanted to take a look at our flags & asked NICE/polite/intelligent questions about our flags, our tribal affiliations & our cultures.

09/12/09 was a GRAND DAY for the Tea Party & for the USA!

just my opinion.

yours, TN46
    enrolled member, Tsalagiyi Nvdagi Nation of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by texasnative46 View Post
    to all,

speaking of "persons of colour", three of our local "coffee group" of AmerIndians (that meets at least once a week in the morning at Dunkin Donuts) attended the last big Tea Party Rally in DC.
    (we 3 were "representing" the Seminole, Miccosukee & Tsalagiyi Nations.)

the other two "half-breeds" are part African-American (i happen to be half Scots/German.= "part-bloods" come in every skin tone, from pale to quite dark!) and shortly after we arrived in DC (while riding the Metro) a Black man came up to us & said (LOUDLY), "WHAT you doin' with that WHITE Mother_________?"

before i could say a word, one of the other guys said, "We're American Indians."

"LIKE HELL", he said, "You nothing but (obscenity) N__________s, just like me."
    (thankfully, he got off the train at the next stop, or it might have gotten even more UNPLEASANT!)

OBVIOUSLY,nasty, mean-spirited, hate-FILLED, ignorant RACISTS come in all shades/skin-tones, TOO!

OTOH, when we arrived at the rally & unfurled our tribal flags, we were WARMLY welcomed by the Tea Partiers & numerous people wanted to take a look at our flags & asked NICE/polite/intelligent questions about our flags, our tribal affiliations & our cultures.

09/12/09 was a GRAND DAY for the Tea Party & for the USA!

just my opinion.

yours, TN46
    enrolled member, Tsalagiyi Nvdagi Nation of Texas
    My family and I were there. The bus we were on had a lady of color that led us in prayers and is a leader at one of the local meetups.

5. RACIST HAS NO MEANING. So we disagree with a Black man and are Labled a Racist. See what I mean?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

tio all,

DIMocRAT National Committee LIES, endlessly repeated do NOT by magic become truthful. - they remain KNOWING, hate-FILLED, arrogant, SELF-serving LIES.

btw, i call the NAACP: "The National Association for the Advancement of LEFTIST Colored People". = it is today nothing but a branch of the most extreme, LEFTIST, lunatic fringe ogf the DIMocRATS.

yours, TN46

mojo Guest
    The truth about this entire disgusting situation is that it is proving that in fact it is they; NAACP, Mrs Obama and this entire administration that is discriminating against and using racists tactis against Americans who are not black. This sickening venture by the NAACP attacking the TEA party, and totally ignoring the case against the black panthers being dropped and even if there were no case, the vulgar, hate filled racists comments they made about whites( kill white cracker babies) should have had every one of them in jail and on trial...........but it is ignored by these "brother" groups and the MSM. who are the real racists?

Her comments fall right in line with the Liberation Theology that she and her husbund have been embracing since their childhood.

It's the Oppressor vs Oppressed doctrine of the likes of James Hal Cones, Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers and many others through out history.

God help us !!
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    Her comments fall right in line with the Liberation Theology that she and her husbund have been embracing since their childhood.

It's the Oppressor vs Oppressed doctrine of the likes of James Hal Cones, Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers and many others through out history.

God help us !!

Someone watched Beck last night Great episode!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post

God help us !!
    For a better understanding of 0bama's doctrines and strategies, pick up a copy of the booklet "Barack 0bama's Rules for Revolution: the Alinsky model" by David Horowitz at David Horowitz Freedom Center

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12