Just another poll that reflects what most Americans are thinking...

Thread: Just another poll that reflects what most Americans are thinking...

Talking Just another poll that reflects what most Americans are thinking...

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

These polls keep coming up, but I don't see them on newspaper headlines or lead stories of the MSM. I rarely watch TV news, but I hear the only network reporting this is FoxNews.

I do know I work with people who were major Obama supporters in the election who have no clue he's less a deity these days than formerly.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

You mean their Messiah can't walk on water or call fire down from the sky? That must have come as a great shock to them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. They're still waiting for him to give them their 40 acres and a mule.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    They're still waiting for him to give them their 40 acres and a mule.

I'm sure he's thinking about it.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

I'm sure that he's thinking about it, too...at the taxpayers' expense!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_I_Am View Post
    They're still waiting for him to give them their 40 acres and a mule.

Hell, that'd mean they'd have to WORK, wouldn't it? I suppose they could just sit on their asses on the 40 acres, eat the mule (if someone processes it for them) and then just cry for more.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    These polls keep coming up, but I don't see them on newspaper headlines or lead stories of the MSM. I rarely watch TV news, but I hear the only network reporting this is FoxNews.

I do know I work with people who were major Obama supporters in the election who have no clue he's less a deity these days than formerly.

If a person limits their news to CBS, NBC, ABC MSNBC, CNN etc... they are NOT getting near the news that's out there. Here's a short list of my ONLINE sources for news:
    Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com David Horowitz's NewsReal Blog
    DRUDGE REPORT 2010 Liberty Central
    American Thinker - Big Government
    Cryptoportico - The conservative portal Newsmax - Newsmax.com - Breaking News, Politics, Commentary
    RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls Townhall - Thomas Sowell
    Conservative Magazine, News, Issues, Political Cartoons, Blogs, Talk Radio, Commentary, Townhall Conservatives News Sites --FooteWorks.US

That last one, FooteWorks, is an incredible collection of links.
    I also go here Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post , but that's only when I'm bored and need a good laugh. JK

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The main stream media has too much invested to admit Obama is a fraud. Remember the headlines about what a rotten economy we had when the stock market was over 12,000 and unemployment was less than 4 percent, now the economy is booming.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan