Foreign Troops Train to Confiscate Guns of US Citizens... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Foreign Troops Train to Confiscate Guns of US Citizens...

Let me guess....Red Dawn ?

Exclamation This is real folks - Bohemian isn't pulling your leg!

How many of you have taken the time and effort to click on the link Bohemian left for you? If you had you would be familiar with "Operation Agile Provider" by now, and also H.R. 645 which establishes, or divides the country into six (6) sectors and establishes DHS/Fema civilian detention camps within each of the six sectors. "Operation Agile Provider" is a UN sponsored program whereby a minimum of 44,000 UN Troops from Poland and Norway would assist in manning the Fema camps and asist local Leo's in enforcing Gun & Property confiscation. For those users on this website from NC ask Rep. Dan Hefner what he knows about the bill and see what he says... Then click on this link and you will find out what he really knows; http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...uth/con__1.jpg
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

At least he seems to only be paranoid in a secular way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    How many of you have taken the time and effort to click on the link Bohemian left for you? If you had you would be familiar with "Operation Agile Provider" by now, and also H.R. 645 :
    Seriously, you actually believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Seriously, you actually believe that?
    Have you been in a coma C&L? I suppose next your going to tell me that the boarders are secure.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

No, and I'm not going to let you change the subject, either. You might consider going to govtrack.us to find the factual information this relates to, rather than the extremeist anti-government entertainment site prisonplanet, targeted specifically at weak minded wackos.

If you did, you would see it is in comittee, nowhere near being passed into law and actually has nothing to do with the outlandish speculative claims presented in the Gypsie's FUD.

For Starters on Further Edification ...

• Operation Garden Plot...

• Yard Farming...

• Patriot Act...

• CONPLAN 2502

• REX 84

• MACDIS

• CDO

• DSCA

• ADEX

• NSPD-51

• COINTELPRO

• ENDGAME

• Military Commissions Act

• "Martial Law Concerns," Congressman Jim McDermott, Address To House of Representatives, March 11, 2003 (in part... "FEMA, whose main role is disaster response, is also responsible for handling U.S. domestic unrest")

• John Warner National Defense Authorization Act...

• et.al.

..."The reason I raise this issue is that I come from a State where in 1941 under executive order by the President, 9661, we rounded up all the Japanese Americans in this country and put them in concentration camps. We have set in place the mechanism to do that again... Congressmen Jim McDermott

From 1982 to 1984, Colonel Oliver North assisted FEMA in drafting its civil defense preparations. Details of those plans emerged during the 1987 Iran-Contra scandal. They included executive orders providing for suspension of the Constitution, the imposition of martial law, internment camps, and the turning over of government to the President and FEMA

At the time of the Reagan initiatives, the then-Attorney General, William French Smith, a Republican, wrote to the National Security Adviser, Robert McFarlane: 'I believe that the role assigned to the Federal Emergency Management Agency in the revised executive order exceeds its proper function as a coordinating agency for emergency preparedness. This department and others have repeatedly raised serious policy and legal objections to an emergency czar role for FEMA.'

All have a common theme...
    To subvert the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878

US HAS BEEN PREPARING TO TURN AMERICA INTO A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP

Garden Plot / CONPLAN 2502 (Civil Disturbance Operations)

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - James Madison

Forewarned is forearmed...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Have you been in a coma C&L? I suppose next your going to tell me that the boarders are secure.
    Or that Obummer is our friend.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    For Starters on Further Edification ...

• Operation Garden Plot...

• Yard Farming...

• Patriot Act...

• CONPLAN 2502

• REX 84

• MACDIS

• CDO

• DSCA

• ADEX

• NSPD-51

• COINTELPRO

• ENDGAME

• Military Commissions Act

• "Martial Law Concerns," Congressman Jim McDermott, Address To House of Representatives, March 11, 2003 (in part... "FEMA, whose main role is disaster response, is also responsible for handling U.S. domestic unrest")

• John Warner National Defense Authorization Act...

• et.al.

..."The reason I raise this issue is that I come from a State where in 1941 under executive order by the President, 9661, we rounded up all the Japanese Americans in this country and put them in concentration camps. We have set in place the mechanism to do that again... Congressmen Jim McDermott

From 1982 to 1984, Colonel Oliver North assisted FEMA in drafting its civil defense preparations. Details of those plans emerged during the 1987 Iran-Contra scandal. They included executive orders providing for suspension of the Constitution, the imposition of martial law, internment camps, and the turning over of government to the President and FEMA

At the time of the Reagan initiatives, the then-Attorney General, William French Smith, a Republican, wrote to the National Security Adviser, Robert McFarlane: 'I believe that the role assigned to the Federal Emergency Management Agency in the revised executive order exceeds its proper function as a coordinating agency for emergency preparedness. This department and others have repeatedly raised serious policy and legal objections to an emergency czar role for FEMA.'

All have a common theme...
    To subvert the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878

US HAS BEEN PREPARING TO TURN AMERICA INTO A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP

Garden Plot / CONPLAN 2502 (Civil Disturbance Operations)

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - James Madison

Forewarned is forearmed...

Thanks for the links. Bohemian. There are none so blind as they that will not see.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Let's put an end to this stupdity

I for one do not care for the majority of Bohemian's FUD postings.

Several of you have also expressed your displeasure about this nonsense.

I suggest we as a group ask Bohemian to limit, or eliminate these dog poop postings.

If he refuses to comply, we as a group should ask Luke and his staff to take action.

Just a thought.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast