I'm a Legal American Citizen and I must show my ID - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a Legal American Citizen and I must show my ID

I like Jan Brewer. Had not known much about her prior to this situation, but I do like what I see. She's not intimidated at all by our Communist-in-Chief. Go Arizona!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I like Jan Brewer. Had not known much about her prior to this situation, but I do like what I see. She's not intimidated at all by our Communist-in-Chief. Go Arizona!
    Yeah she has her own FB page... If you have an FB account, look her up and "Like"... She needs all the support she can get!

I hope this isn't a thread hijack but I have one question about the AZ law. What is considered proper documenation that you are in this country legally? A driver's license/state ID card? Every time I speak to a LEO in a professional capacity I have to show him that (of course that could be because he pulled me over for driving to fast ). I assume that if you have a Mexico license you will also need your green card or passport.

I guess my point is what is the [email protected] problem? Maybe I'm stupid or something but I don't see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I hope this isn't a thread hijack but I have one question about the AZ law. What is considered proper documenation that you are in this country legally? A driver's license/state ID card? Every time I speak to a LEO in a professional capacity I have to show him that (of course that could be because he pulled me over for driving to fast ). I assume that if you have a Mexico license you will also need your green card or passport.

I guess my point is what is the [email protected] problem? Maybe I'm stupid or something but I don't see the issue.
    It's not that you're stupid, SCT, it's that you are a racist. That's why you can't see the problem. Or so I'm told.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Yes it is that simple. Legal US residents are required to have documents to prove citizenship.

The documents are required to visit other countries and to return to this country.

Illegal = Illegal there is no fuzzy math involved.

Yes. I support AZ although the rest of the liberal jackasses here in MA seem to have an issue with their decision...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'm a legal American citizen and I must show my ID when:
    1. Pulled over by the police.
    This was not true until LT LEE DOVE of the Humbolt County Sheriffs Office started this case. He is one of two Deputies that this county still needs to get rid of. At least I can still invoke my right to silence. Oh, thats right I can't do that anymore either.

papersplease.org :: Hiibel

IDP : The Issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12