Gun Owners of America Poll - Do you trust Harry Reid with your gun rights? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Owners of America Poll - Do you trust Harry Reid with your gun rights?

Harry, like Obama, will probably make vague statements so he can have the perception of having a foot on each platform.

I had just received a letter in the mail from my "Blue dog Democrat Rep" (Paul Kanjorski) about his support for the McDonald decision. I checked and the NRA actually gave Kanjorski an "A" rating. The only problem is that Kanjorski is one of Barney Frank's "Right hand Men." My experience with representatives is that they tend to be strongly encouraged, if not forced, to be in lock step with the rest of the party when push comes to shove. They seem to go the way of Mr Stupak from Michigan.

Do you trust Harry Reid with your gun rights? Ummmmmm NO!

I have very little faith in most career politicians. They speak with forked tongues...

No...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Send the freaky creep packing in November!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Reid makes a great poster boy for term limits....
    I think he makes a great poster boy for frontal lobotomies!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Harry Reid: bailouts are GREAT!

Harry Reid makes the argument that it was a 'good' thing that the government bailed out GM. He neglected to mention that GM just bought a sub-prime lender with YOUR taxpayer money. Reid's lunacy continued as he claimed Ford would have been gone as well without bailouts. Umm, Harry - FORD did not take a bailout. Glenn has that and even more dumb Reid comments (there's many to choose from) on radio today. ( Transcript, Insider Audio)

YouTube- Harry Reid thinks the auto bailout saved Ford.

Vote Freedom First, Vote Sharron Angle
    Sharron Angle for U.S. Senate | Official Site

IF you can't vote for Sharron Angle... SUPPORT THE RETIREMENT OF DIRTY HARRY REID, donate a dollar or more to sending Dirty Harry Reid back to Searchlight, Nevada for good !:
    https://secure.piryx.com/donate/MqXm...onAngle/midnav

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

wolfhunter Guest
    Ford didn't take bailout money and has had 2 of its best quarters of the last 6 years, this year. GM and Chrysler took bailout funds and are still hoping to avoid bankruptcy for another month. Must be "Business poison" on that bailout money.

100 Days Left To Help Fire Dirty Harry Reid and Congress...

YouTube - Harry Reid: Obamacare to cost $2 TRILLION

YouTube - Las Vegas Anti-Reid Protest

Support Freedom First, Help Nevadans and your fellow Citizens Dump Dirty Harry Reid(D-NV)...
    Help Sharron Angle with a dollar or more to retire REID:
    Sharron Angle for U.S. Senate | Official Site

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Blog Entries
    Registered to Vote in Nevada? Why yes I am!

Resident of Nevada? I hope so if Im registered to Vote!

Harry Reid Supporter? Only because my Tax's pay his salary and I dont have a choice in that!

Do I think Angle will be better than Reid? Well, Harry set the bar so high for failing that I doubt Sharons ability to reach it, so yes, I think she will be better because she will be hard pressed to do worse. Doing NOTHING would be better.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast