An interesting and rather lengthy article from "The American Spectator."

Thread: An interesting and rather lengthy article from "The American Spectator."

An interesting and rather lengthy article from "The American Spectator."

I just read this rather lengthy article on "The American Spectator," and found it to be quite good. I would consider it a "Pro-Constitution" article rather than a Pro-Republican article, but opinions abound. It is 6 "pages" long, so I didn't cut and paste the entire thing. I heard about it today on the Rush Limbaugh program. Rush made an interesting comment about how John McCain said very little, if not nothing negative about an Obama administration, but has been rather vocal in his opposition to J D Hayworth, and how this may relate to the "Ruling Class" issues in the article. There were a number of people that were "named" in the article, but I found the slight majority of them to be from the past or recent past. Woodrow Wilson drew much criticism in the article.

Here's the link:

The American Spectator : America's Ruling Class -- And the Perils of Revolution
    Last edited by father-of-three; 07-19-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: I wasn't sure I had atached the url correctly.

Woodrow Wilson, was a traitor that signed into law the Federal Reserve act. He also made sure that he did his puppet masters bidding by manipulating things so that the opinions of the American public changed from stay out of the first world war to supporting our entrance into the war.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Yeah, Rush was all over that article today. Thanks for the link. I missed the details of where the article was.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Woodrow Wilson, was a traitor that signed into law the Federal Reserve act. He also made sure that he did his puppet masters bidding by manipulating things so that the opinions of the American public changed from stay out of the first world war to supporting our entrance into the war.
    +1 He hated America more than Obama.
    ~ HEAVEN Has A Wall And A Strict Immigration Policy - HELL Has Open Borders ~