Agriculture Official witheld help due to race of white farmer to NAACP crowd..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Agriculture Official witheld help due to race of white farmer to NAACP crowd.....

Now, I"m thinking I saw that cat on Geraldo. They even had video of him yelling into a bullhorn that "crackers must die" or some such crap. This is the same guy who wielded the baton at the polling place. Now, let's see...if I gather a group of my brothers (big, ugly bikers) and stand outside a black voting station, think we might be popped? How about if I scream that "blacks must die"?

Yeah, it's nice that we have a "post-racial" President who is gonna bring us all together. All together on a battlefield, maybe.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Now, I"m thinking I saw that cat on Geraldo. They even had video of him yelling into a bullhorn that "crackers must die" or some such crap. This is the same guy who wielded the baton at the polling place. Now, let's see...if I gather a group of my brothers (big, ugly bikers) and stand outside a black voting station, think we might be popped? How about if I scream that "blacks must die"?

Yeah, it's nice that we have a "post-racial" President who is gonna bring us all together. All together on a battlefield, maybe.
    JJ, not only did that black dude yell, into his bullhorn, that "crackers must die", he also screamed, "and kill their babies". Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the divide between blacks and whites has become a chasm since B.O. became an occupant of the WH. I, too, believe that the possibility of a race war, within this nation, is a growing possibility...and I pray that I'm wrong!!!
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 07-20-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: added text
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Where do other ethnic groups get off saying only whites are racist??? Check out the "brown berets"

YouTube - Brown KKK Beret Caught In Explosive Racist Rant Against "White" America..
    After watching this, I can only say one thing: The melting pot is boiling and it's just a matter of time before the lid blows off. What is happening to our beloved United States? I cry for what once was and fear that it will never be again!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Now I see that the official from the USDA is saying that the video doesn't tell the whole story. She states that she went on to say that she learned that it is not all about race, and that she helped the white farmer save his farm. The farmer's wife also supports this. She also states that the White House (the deputy secretary of Rural Development specifically) forced her to resign. If this is true then I guess I was wrong about her in my earlier post. The NAACP is backpedaling, and the official blames them for the whole thing blowing up.

FOXNews.com - Ex-Ag Official Says White House Forced Her Out Without Hearing 'Truth' About Video

Apparently all the heat got to her, she just resigned;

Black USDA official resigns amid racism claims - U.S. news - Life - msnbc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Shirley Sherrod was asked to resign her position.

I know how the white farmer was acting. I have seen that behavior before.

However, Mrs Sherrods conduct was despicable, letting her go was the right thing to do.

8. Why stop with her, BHO should resign next, along with most black politicians who thinks there should be reparation.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the divide between blacks and whites has become a chasm since B.O. became an occupant of the WH. I, too, believe that the possibility of a race war, within this nation, is a growing possibility.
    You're not wrong Mom. It seems more obvious everyday that Black History is all they were ever taught. Something tells me they've never heard of George Armstrong Custer.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Didn't we hear not to long ago that Obama told the Russians that he expected civil unrest before the end of the year, and that he had a large number of troops on standby should the situation arise? Maybe someone has a link?
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

I have seen the entire video. It's clear that she was explaining her wrongs in the past and that she has learned from her past transgressions towards race. Further, she did ultimately helped the white farmers save their farm and the video of the farmers confirming this is on the web. We are all Americans and need to stand together, don't let a few dictate us all!! There are muslim nations who want to kill ALL AMERICANS, white, black, brown & yellow. So here we are tearing this nation from within, doing their work for them. I bet you all of the terrorists who want to kill americans watching this on the Al Jazeers news channel is getting a big laugh on us! Race war?!? The only winners from that, would be the terrorists who are trying to destroy our nation, and we're helping their cause by hurting and killing each other, PERIOD!!!

Full unedited video.
    YouTube - The FULL Shirley Sherrod video

Now, the new Black Panther Bigots are racist degenerates and nobody but other idiots give them the time of day!!! The same goes for any HATE group who wants to harm another because of race.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast