This can't be good

Thread: This can't be good

This can't be good

I Think We Are in Big Trouble!

Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house The wolves will be herding the sheep! Obama appointed two devout Muslims to Home Land Security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus , Syria , as ADC National Executive Director and a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant? Just wondering!

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

That should make our country much safer, huh? Was it not "Devout Muslim Men" that flew airplanes into U.S. buildings on September 11, 2000? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Ft. Hood ?

Please forward this important information to anyone who cares about the future of Our Country!

Checked this on Snopes and it is TRUE!

See snopes.com: Muslims Appointed to Department of Homeland Security?

But you see being a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant is not allowed by the Obamanation. Only his religion is.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsmag View Post

Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house The wolves will be herding the sheep! Obama appointed two devout Muslims to Home Land Security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus , Syria , as ADC National Executive Director and a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant? Just wondering!

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

That should make our country much safer, huh? Was it not "Devout Muslim Men" that flew airplanes into U.S. buildings on September 11, 2000? Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Ft. Hood ?

Please forward this important information to anyone who cares about the future of Our Country!

This thread reeks of discrimination toward Muslims. IMO, this thread has no place here. Please clean it up.
    I have two friends who are Muslims. I assure you, they would be insulted, as well as offended.
    Please do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronsmag View Post

fox guarding the hen house is an understatement. this is about as smart as it was to have the Musliam on the Fort Hood Army base. We all know how that turned out. Thanks for posting this. I will foward to all on my e-mail.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Even if these two men are devout patriots who love their country, which I cannot answer, this is just another slap in the face from this administration. Right on top of his changing NASA's mission to "reaching out to Muslims" and traveling the world apologizing to America and bowing to foreign leaders. And while I don't believe in racial discrimination, surely there are other jobs they could do as well. Remember we are in a war and to me that changes things from a national security perspective. Plus, considering this admins history of vetting candidates, he probably knows nothing about them or their background.

Sometimes you give the pres the benefit of the doubt. This president used all his benefits of doubt up by Jan 21 2009.

Until the supposed 90% of moderate Muslims shut down the extreme, bomb-wrapped 10%, I remain suspicious of basically all Muslims. I know this is not right, but it can't be helped. When you can't differentiate between the good guys and the bad guys, everyone suffers.

Right now, this does feel like salt being thrown in an open wound.

Before anyone asks, yep, I have a couple Muslim friends and I've shared these thoughts with them. More than once.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Maybe I am wrong, but a religion that says if you do not believe this way, you must die, is troubling.

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Surah 8:36-)

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)
    Semper Fi