First Hearing on Arizona Immigration Lawsuit is Over - no ruling

Thread: First Hearing on Arizona Immigration Lawsuit is Over - no ruling

First Hearing on Arizona Immigration Lawsuit is Over - no ruling

Judge Bolton made no ruling today, but took the issue under advisement...looks like it may actually take e ffect next week as planned..

Judge holds hearing on Arizona immigration lawsuit

I am for Arizona, hope they win so maybe Texas will follow suite.

I'm praying that it turns out to be Arizona 1 -- Feds 0. It really doesn't seem to matter how the legal, taxpaying citizens of this country want the nation run! We're being treated like insignificant, bothersome gnats to be swatted aside when we "make too much noise and get pesky". I honestly don't know where this is all headed...but I can say that, unless the voters are able to turn the tide in 2010 and 2012, it isn't going to be pleasant.

Glenn Beck actually said, on this Fox News program tonight, that the Republic is lost...and to prepare!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

No action from the court is a very good sign.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Arizona is doing the right thing.. I hope they win!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Glenn has unfortunately been right on way to many things. We tape his show every day and then watch it as a family so we can discuss the issues. We will be at 8/28 with three of our grandsons. We are monitoring the potential for protests on that day very carefully. So far those that support "illegal" rights and the New "Black Panther" group have threatened "problems" for the rally. Being in DC we won't have our "sidearms" or any other form of protection except our wits and the "security" Glenn has paid for. Yet I wish that we would have 1,000,000 good citizens there or even more. It is probably one of the last times we will be able to gather if BHO and his MINIONS have their way.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]