Let Me See If I Got This Right. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let Me See If I Got This Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    If she is, she's doing it fraudlently, just the same as many U.S. "citrizens" do.

Don't even get me started on Medicare.
    Consuelo has told us she gets free day care for her five children. All under 10. She is a single mom, and a very hard worker. A great cook, and a superior housekeeper.
    Our neighbors are all in envy.
    I know of many natural born americans who don't even work 1/10 as hard as Consuelo does.
    IMO, we should work on getting the lazy folks out, and the hard workers in.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    We have indeed lost our minds. The law makers (law breakers, actually) who proposed and agreed to these "freebies" for illegals have lost their minds and the rest of us have obviously lost our minds, as evidenced by the fact that we continue to put up with this kind of crap.
    Well when you have a usurper traitor elected president and a majority of congress Marxists then I would say that is indeed indication that we have lost our minds or at least a large portion has.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. if you're hiring an illegal, you are part of the problem. The people who hire/pay illegals are just as wrong or more so than the actual alien. A five year mandatory prison term, loss of all property handled by the aliens, and a fine of 500% of whatever profit was made by the work of the aliens. That would put a ding in the hiring of these rodents.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobuck View Post
    if you're hiring an illegal, you are part of the problem. The people who hire/pay illegals are just as wrong or more so than the actual alien. A five year mandatory prison term, loss of all property handled by the aliens, and a fine of 500% of whatever profit was made by the work of the aliens. That would put a ding in the hiring of these rodents.
    Look I can understand (nor excuse but I understand) someone trying to make a better life for themselves and families. We can all understand this. What makes me very angry is that it is the GREED of many people that are hiring them knowing full well they are do so just to save a buck instead of hiring anyone that has the legal right to be here. Those that enable the continuation of this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law with the forfeiture of their business and property mandatory.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

If she is, she's doing it fraudlently...
    Well, she IS an ILLEGAL immigrant. How else would she/they do it? Duh...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, she IS an ILLEGAL immigrant. How else would she/they do it? Duh...
    Thanks for that clarification, Capt obvious.

What you obviously did not "get" is my point that you FUD eaters wail about all the freebies the illegal's get, which is based on a preposterous premise.

But that's FUD for ya. "DUH."

Thanks for that clarification, Capt obvious.

What you obviously did not "get" is my point that you FUD eaters wail about all the freebies the illegal's get, which based on a preposterous premise.

But that's FUD for ya. "DUH."
    I'll defer to my signature line, here, as a response.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12