Let Me See If I Got This Right.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let Me See If I Got This Right.

Let Me See If I Got This Right.

It is good to be an illegal. (If this is a re-post, I apologize.)

Blogs for Borders: Let me see if I got this right
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

I hadn't seen this before, Ringo. There's just one word to describe it: insane
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Yep, that just about sums it up.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We have indeed lost our minds. The law makers (law breakers, actually) who proposed and agreed to these "freebies" for illegals have lost their minds and the rest of us have obviously lost our minds, as evidenced by the fact that we continue to put up with this kind of crap.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I'm all in favor of not giving benefits to those who cross the border illegally, and I agree the current state of the political landscape regarding illegal immigration is unacceptable, but... do we really want to compare ourselves against North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, China or Venezuela?

Do we really want to imply we want to be more like those particular countries?

That's just a childish and overly simplistic comparison, in my opinion.
    South Carolina CWP holder and proud member of GrassRoots GunRights

Quote Originally Posted by ConditionOne View Post

but... do we really want to compare ourselves against North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, China or Venezuela?
    Do we really want to imply we want to be more like those particular countries?

That's just a childish and overly simplistic comparison, in my opinion.
    If I read what you're implying correctly, your opinion is a childish and overly simplistic comparison, in my opinion.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

It's too late, there already here and guess who's coming to dinner.

Everyone feel better now with your daily dose of misinformation opinion forming?

That blogspot tripe about about the freebies illegals are supposedly getting on this side of the border has been circulating in various forms for years now. Sheesh people, use your brains. You really think an undocumented alien can just walk into any local metro social programs office and sign up for food stamps? You really believe that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Everyone feel better now with your daily dose of misinformation opinion forming?

That blogspot tripe about about the freebies illegals are supposedly getting on this side of the border has been circulating in various forms for years now. Sheesh people, use your brains. You really think an undocumented alien can just walk into any local metro social programs office and sign up for food stamps? You really believe that?
    Our housekeeper Consuelo gets food stamps. We think she is illegal to. When we try to talk to her about her imigration status she always reply's "No habla ingles".

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Our housekeeper Consuelo gets food stamps.
    If she is, she's doing it fraudlently, just the same as many U.S. "citrizens" do.

Don't even get me started on Medicare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast