Why Obama Doesnít Fear A Democratic Loss In November - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Obama Doesnít Fear A Democratic Loss In November

mojo Guest
    Only 2 ways to hit the "re-set" button as you mention............one of course is by revolution which in contrast to some others I actully hope I am around if it happens as I would love to participate in the retaking of America and second is to prove this man was not elligible to hold office so that anything and everything he signed into law is revoked!!!!!!!
    personally I beleive a revolution is the result either way!

Well I have been getting the same vibes.
    Don't forget that several Billion dollars have been allocated in those thousand page bills for
    "community organizing" AKA ACORN
    We (those of us who really care) have to work harder than ever to get friends and family to get off their butts, take the IPODs out of their ears, get informed and VOTE on November 2nd.
    If we don't the High schooler's over 18, the Dead, Convicted, the homeless, the gang bangers will be voting early and often.
    That is why he is looking smug.
    He knows the numbers and they are looking for a repeat.

As far a overturning what he - Pelosi and Reid have done - Hey they repealed prohibition didn't they?

Exclamation even if he loses congress and the senate...

Even if Obama loses both the house and the senate...remember "NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE"!
    I believe the ground work has been laid to turn this country inside out at the drop of a hat.
    When that happens it's Katie Bar The Door!

It will only take a threat of a pandemic or other such contrived emergency to place his Czars fully in power and make congressional proceedure a thing of the past.

Please remember that Germany elected an Austrian who grabbed power, made bad policy and suspended elections to remain in power, created a youth corps with military like structure and placed cronies in charge of critical government infrastructure. Ask six and a half million Jews and 11 Million Russians about "policy".
    It has been proven in the past that it can be done.
    We have to make sure that that does not happen here.

If germans had read Mein Kampf Hitler would not have been elected.
    If Americans had read the Audacity of Hope Obama would not have been elected.
    Both telegraphed what their intentions were long before they happened. We were just to blind to see it.

If we do not learn from history we are doomed to repeat it.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

To answer the original-why does he not fear?? When he gives amnesty to 12-20 million illegal voters he will be a "sho in". IMO, that will be more than reason enough to open the third box. Surely hope it does not have to come to that. Remember in November.

Maybe if this happens we will need to remind those that received "citizenship" that their "rights" will be stomped on by the next wave of illegals and they won't be Christians. The next wave will be wearing burkas and think nothing of any of our laws. The next wave will have their own laws and they actually believe in an eye for an eye. Petty theft means a hand cut off. Adultery by a woman means death. Being in public with a non related male is equal to death.
    So in the not so long run these OBAMA votes will turn into rage like the rest of us.

As to the gangs they will find themselves endangered. The drugs won't come from Mexicans but from Muslims. Instead of Mexican gangs there will be tribal gangs. Things will just keep getting worse till we stop it or there is no chance to stop our decline. It is our choice.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12