Migrants sell up and flee Arizona ahead of crackdown - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Migrants sell up and flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

We live in WPA. Even here we have had those not here legally stopped. One van was pulled over on the turnpike with 10 non-documented people in it and ICE told the police to get their names and let them go they did not have the resources to a\hold them. ??????
    Another situation was when the utility workers blew up a house about 10 miles from us. Why? Well the workers could not speak ENGLISH nor read ENGLISH so when they broke a gas line it blew up. They had green cards and an interpreter that was on a break.
    A lady was sitting in her car when a drunken man got in the passenger side. He did not speak ENGLISH and the the police had to rescue her when he became aggressive.
    A van of illegals crashed into a family car on the turnpike killing everyone.
    We don't live near the border. We just live with the problems.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    maybe it's just me.. but don't the words "illegal" and "crime" pretty much always fit together?
    Used to, Scarecrow. That was the former America. This is the new Amerika!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Used to, Scarecrow. That was the former America. This is the new Amerika!
    obamica
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

handgonnetoter Guest
    I feel so sorry for them, NOT! If they wanted to stay, then they should have done it like my ancestors did - THE LEGAL WAY! They can friggin' hit the bricks as far as I am concerned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12