France Declares War on al-Qaida After Aid Worker Beheaded - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: France Declares War on al-Qaida After Aid Worker Beheaded

France getting big and rough and awful tough against al-Qaida? I'll believe it when I see it!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Until they have balls enough to dismantle their own Muslim ghettos and the accompanying sharia law, I"m not buying anything France is selling. Let's watch and see how it goes.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

mojo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Until they have balls enough to dismantle their own Muslim ghettos and the accompanying sharia law, I"m not buying anything France is selling. Let's watch and see how it goes.
    Bingo!!!

Bullseye!
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Hopefully they and other European countries are waking up to the growing dangerous problems from the Muslims. I know a lady that spends several months a year in London and she says there areas that the Muslims control that you better not go in if you value your life. Even the police avoid these areas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Hopefully they and other European countries are waking up to the growing dangerous problems from the Muslims. I know a lady that spends several months a year in London and she says there areas that the Muslims control that you better not go in if you value your life. Even the police avoid these areas.
    Coming soon to a town near you and me?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

They have made it illegal to cover the face in public this is more then the USA has the guts to do.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    They have made it illegal to cover the face in public this is more then the USA has the guts to do.
    True enough. But, they have far larger problems than a piece of clothing. But, ok, I"ll give 'em credit for that.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by KathleenElsie View Post
    Well they beat us to it this time. We can't even say the word Terrorist and Muslim in the same sentence.
    I can, in one word in fact, "President".. Whoops!!! Oh, bad site user!

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    so much for cheese eating surrender monkeys.

Andy
    Well, the truth is, you have to declare war before you can officially surrender, NO??

I also saw an article on the news recently where they were trying to make it illegal to wear a Burka (SP?) in France..

France - Way to wake up and smell the "cafe au lait"!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast