Judge Blocks Key Parts of Arizona Immigration Law - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Judge Blocks Key Parts of Arizona Immigration Law

The judge was a Clinton appointee, Brewer anticipated losing and knows if she can get it to the Supreme Court, she'll win. It's a setback but not a loss and exposes this particular judge for who they are, a liberal hack.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

It amazes me how the government fails to listen to the people, and the judges fail to read the consitution.
    Bond Arms Century 2000 .45/.410 Hand Cannon

Springfield Arms XDs .45

Quote Originally Posted by FifteenCents View Post
    It amazes me how the government fails to listen to the people, and the judges fail to read the consitution.
    Is it they fail to read the constitution or that they hate the Constitution. I am not so sure that it is an ignorance of what the Constitution says but rather a contempt for it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

What amazes me the most is that the FEDS claim to be the only ones to enforce immigration laws and yet they refuse to do so when it comes to border security.

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

you know.. I think the only way I would have been surprised is if the law went into effect as it was. I wonder what went on behind the scenes to get it watered down.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    The judge was a Clinton appointee, Brewer anticipated losing and knows if she can get it to the Supreme Court, she'll win. It's a setback but not a loss and exposes this particular judge for who they are, a liberal hack.
    +1

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

In the end, Arizona will prevail once this case reached the SCOTUS!!! Then Obama be damned...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

So, let's see...today's big news is:

1) The federal gov't obstinately refuses to secure the national borders permitting foreigners open and free access; and

2) the federal gov't is seeking enhanced powers of intrusion into our private lives by using warrantless searches into our use of electronic media.

Huh...great day for The Republic and The People. Anybody who doesn't think the Muslim-in-Chief is committed to destroying and remaking the country had dang well better wake up soon. Methinks it's too late, already. The sheep, who are the majority of the country just don't know, just don't care, or applaud the efforts by the Kenyan. What the hell is it gonna take to stop this?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    In the end, Arizona will prevail once this case reached the SCOTUS!!! Then Obama be damned...
    I like the optimism And hope for that as the result...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    I'd like to share in your optimism, Ed, but when the POTUS ignores the Constitution and the rule of law, I just don't know...What do you want to bet, also, that a win in the SCOTUS will be by ONE justice. That, too, I find extremely disturbing. May I be wonderfully surprised.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast