Judge Blocks Key Parts of Arizona Immigration Law
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Judge Blocks Key Parts of Arizona Immigration Law

Judge Blocks Key Parts of Arizona Immigration Law

AAAAhhhhhhh.....

I was just reading that and it just pisses me off. Every poll and every person I talked to minus a handful are 100% for the law. Just this morning on the radio they said a poll showed 2/3rds of Floridians would like to adopt the same type of law. When is the Federal government going to wake up and remember they're suppose to be for the people by the people. STOP FORCE FEEDING THE PEOPLE CRAP THEY DON'T WANT!!!!!!

Rant off.........
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

And this comes as no surprise to me... I had the feeling that the law would get watered down by the spineless liberal pile of monkey sh!t we call OUR government...

Pathetic... NO_vember is going to be fun to see all the anger going to the polls..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

"interferes with the federal government's balanced administration of the immigration laws, and critically undermines U.S. foreign policy objectives," the motion said.

love that quote, balanced or wide open? what the hell are the objectives? kill whitey?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

The part that really gets me is that the judge struck down the part prohibiting illegal's from working. Don't think there's going to be much chance of getting her decision overturned soon. It now goes to the 9th Circuit Court Of Appeals in San Francisco. Good luck there.

Can't afford to lose possible democratic votes.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Once again the criminals win and the citizens loose thanks to the traitors in power.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

IMO the law is still accomplishing what it is intended to - bring national attention to the problem.

I can only hope that AZ will do what they need to do to protect their border. Then let the FEDS come and arrest those that are trying to keep the citizens safe and secure. Can we say time to revolt??

PRO-LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO NATURAL DEATH
    TO HIM THEREFORE WHO KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. HOLY BIBLE]

You will notice that I just posted the link and no comments....that was because I didn't want to put Luke in the awkward position of having to ban me... I have nothing good, nor polite, to say about that whole damned thing....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast