Conservatives, Guns, Christianity - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives, Guns, Christianity

If it were only about fish, how simple the world would be.........!

I'm thinking that someone is recruiting trolls to wreak havoc here at USACarry. The guy that just posted, ComputerDynamics, joined only yesterday, posted four times and is already fed up with the religion & politics in this forum!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest
    not to worry, someone could make it difficult, like making some crack about a big mouth bass or bottom feeder, or the sign of the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    I'm thinking that someone is recruiting trolls to wreak havoc here at USACarry. The guy that just posted, ComputerDynamics, joined only yesterday, posted four times and is already fed up with the religion & politics in this forum!
    They multiply like vermin.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    They multiply like vermin.
    squirrels and skunks and rats...oh, my!
    Last edited by Conservative Wife & Mom; 07-30-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: wording
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I confess, it is I recruiting all these trolls. I placed an ad in usa today looking for professional trolls. Yes, I am an agent of Obama also.
    We have an agenda. First USA CARRY, tomorow the world.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I confess, it is I recruiting all these trolls. I placed an ad in usa today looking for professional trolls. Yes, I am an agent of Obama also.
    We have an agenda. First USA CARRY, tomorow the world.
    Yup.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Conservatives, Guns and Christianity

That was the title i got on the topic here via the notifications I get on my home page. No I am not a troll but the Founder/President of Citizens For The 2nd Amendment group here in Seattle. Following through with my take on the posted subject is the following:

Several years ago I saw a warning in an article which showed a picture of a gun and a bible. Thought to myself it was odd since as humans we have the right to protect ourselves and the 2nd is a right that is tied to biblical principles. We do have a right to protect ourselves as presented in the bible. The 2nd Amendment is a right constituted on a human right as our founders saw it. They both are correct in the sense that as stated we do have a right to protect our self.

The real danger that i see now that corrilates to that warning i saw years ago relates to the fact that when we take a secular right and use it to explain a spiritial right, we are adding to the word of God. We discredit God's word by inserting a human element into it trying to make it a human issue rather than a spiritual issue. It is like the seporation of church and state. It is not that the church will interfere with the running of the country or the other way around. It is the warning that the government not become like a religion. Thus is the same with the 2nd Amendment. It was written by our founders who were Godly men who did follow the word of God and were inspired to by God to create the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights.

This is the right they came up with in the context of the rights afforded to all men and women if you will. It is not intended to be the end all to all situations nor is it meant to distract from the real truth as set out by the hand of God in the bible. We who are children of God choose Christ's way of life first and his protection in all matters. That being said the 2nd Amendment is a part of this but is not meant to be the final word on God's protection. In all things we make the choice and if lead by the word of God, our choice will always be his choice.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

You are probably right, but the only way they can cause any havoc is if we continually take the bait. In my short time on this site I have seen a few. I have made the decision to ignore troll postings, not matter how offensive they are. Sooner or later they will go away. At least that is my thought. But it would take a group effort to do it. As long as someone responds in kind to personal attacks, they will keep coming.

Quote Originally Posted by redboneshadow View Post
    That was the title i got on the topic here via the notifications I get on my home page. No I am not a troll but the Founder/President of Citizens For The 2nd Amendment group here in Seattle. Following through with my take on the posted subject is the following:

Several years ago I saw a warning in an article which showed a picture of a gun and a bible. Thought to myself it was odd since as humans we have the right to protect ourselves and the 2nd is a right that is tied to biblical principles. We do have a right to protect ourselves as presented in the bible. The 2nd Amendment is a right constituted on a human right as our founders saw it. They both are correct in the sense that as stated we do have a right to protect our self.

The real danger that i see now that corrilates to that warning i saw years ago relates to the fact that when we take a secular right and use it to explain a spiritial right, we are adding to the word of God. We discredit God's word by inserting a human element into it trying to make it a human issue rather than a spiritual issue. It is like the seporation of church and state. It is not that the church will interfere with the running of the country or the other way around. It is the warning that the government not become like a religion. Thus is the same with the 2nd Amendment. It was written by our founders who were Godly men who did follow the word of God and were inspired to by God to create the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights.

This is the right they came up with in the context of the rights afforded to all men and women if you will. It is not intended to be the end all to all situations nor is it meant to distract from the real truth as set out by the hand of God in the bible. We who are children of God choose Christ's way of life first and his protection in all matters. That being said the 2nd Amendment is a part of this but is not meant to be the final word on God's protection. In all things we make the choice and if lead by the word of God, our choice will always be his choice.
    Greetings!
    You raise some reasonable issues. Please keep in mind, though, that this thread was basically started by an individual looking to bait others and start emotional arguements. Thanks to the internet and other information superhighways, it is a rare moment when someone on this site truly inquires about information on opposing beliefs or ideologies.

Peace!

Mojo likes it when I use the word "Bait." Time to go fishing?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast