Another Dem Under Ethics Investigation

Thread: Another Dem Under Ethics Investigation

Another Dem Under Ethics Investigation

First Rangel and now another ethics investigation. Guess the Dems aren't superior to the Republicans after all.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - TRENDING: Waters will choose House ethics trial, source says - Blogs from CNN.com

Term limits

In its 2009 report, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) named Waters one of the 15 most corrupt members of Congress. She was also included in their 2005 and 2006 reports.[29]

Maxine has been in congress since 1991.

Term limits would blow fresh air into the halls of congress.

Term limits is good start to clean up our government.

Typical... They are all corrupt!

At least if it had been a Republican he/she would of most likely had the character to step down instead of having to be drug out kicking & screaming...
    Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to their level then they beat you with experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Typical... They are all corrupt!

At least if it had been a Republican he/she would of most likely had the character to step down instead of having to be drug out kicking & screaming...
    Like Larry "Im not gay" Craig?

Another slap on the wrist I'm sure. I'm hoping the Countrywide mortgage scandal gets through the ethics process and some charges get dropped, talk about turning the lights on!
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

We all agree--they are all a bunch of sleazy politicians with a few that seem to have some morals and courage. Trouble is that when we vote, all of us always seem to feel that it that "other guy" in that "other state" who is the sleaze and then we vote for "our" wonderful perfect congressman. As far as I am concerned from what I have seen lately from the piece of garbage in the white house and his cronies, Jesus himself can be running as a dem and I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM----EVER. That leaves repubs in our 2 party system and it sure is stacked against us--do you really think your vote for the Green Frog Lovers Party candidate will affect anything? I'm stuck with repubs and my only chance is in the primaries, where I stand a chance of getting rid of mr. sleazebucket repub. In SC we had a multi-term congressman who looked in the mirror everyday and realized that he was g-d's gift to his constituency--he saw the handwriting for the primary and finally retired--we will have a fresh repub in congress and, at this time, seems to have those wonderful ideals etc--I will watch and wait and hope that the "system" does not screw up his values--but have very little hope.

mojo Guest
    Too few realize just how important the primaries are.........that is something that needs to be emphasized for current an dnew voters!