Romney drops out of the race! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romney drops out of the race!

I am so puzzled by the fact that most everyone I know, including those on the forums I vist, that do not like Hillery but yet she is so popular, it just does not make any sence!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

I am glad Mitt dropped out. Since he has dropped out Mike Huckabee's rasing money on his website has grown by leaps and bounds.. don't count him out because he is not a quitter. He also has a very strong non-quitter wife behind him.
    Don
    Ret. MSgt
    USAF

There's a difference

between being a quitter and not being able to win. He (Huckabee) simply doesn't have the ability to be a successful Presidential candidate. Maybe in a term or two. There are some good things that he represents but while it is fine to send a signal as to where your stand on certain issues, there comes a time when you have to address the basics. As mentioned earlier, there might be some potential in a McCain/Huckabee ticket but, then again, maybe not.

So, who else do you see that has a shot at providing a bit more balance to the Rep ticket?
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrLewall View Post
    I am so puzzled by the fact that most everyone I know, including those on the forums I vist, that do not like Hillery but yet she is so popular, it just does not make any sence!

So, Doc, you hanging out with the Dems a lot these days?
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

What we get

Quote Originally Posted by PaulIcemanMc View Post
    I heard on the radio that on the stimulant issue "the President gave a little."
    "The Congress gave a little." "The Senate gave a little." and "the House gave a little."

Well, that means; what are the American citizens getting? VERY LITTLE!

Just my two cents.....

What we will get is the shaft.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12