Supreme Court Upholds 'Birther' Sanction
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court Upholds 'Birther' Sanction

Supreme Court Upholds 'Birther' Sanction

Probably not the news you expected or wished to hear:

Supreme Court upholds 'birther' sanction - Yahoo! News

So when's all the fuss about Barry's birth issues coming to the ultimate test again? There was alot of noise about various cases, some Army light Colonel, that other guy, whatever. Looks like the SCOTUS is not going to be entertaining this nonsense.

What else would you expect from a couple members of the court that believe that BMHO is Allah's gift to America.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Personally, I'd expect them to act with the utmost distinguished integrity as expected from any member of the SCOTUS.

Were I a paranoid, inbred, religious bigot, I suppose I might expect something different.
    Well... now that we have that established, would you care to tell us what you acually DO expect?

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    What else would you expect from a couple members of the court that believe that BMHO is Allah's gift to America.
    Samuel Alito - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Clarence Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both of these justices were nominated by Bush I, and Bush II. Both of whom are conservative, religious, republicans.

Ricbak, what the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Samuel Alito - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Clarence Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both of these justices were nominated by Bush I, and Bush II. Both of whom are conservative, religious, republicans.

Ricbak, what the hell are you talking about?
    We hope that one day you will be able to find more "reliable sources".

Either The Constitution Matters Or It Does Not...

WTP Obama Citizenship Challenge - National Press Club, DC Dec. 8 2008

Again...
    Congressional Hearings were held to determine the eligibility of John Sydney McCain III to be President...
    To-date, no such hearings have ever been held to determine the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama Jr....
    Although, the issues were raised at the same time...

Obama was never vetted...

John Jay letter to George Washington, 25 July 1787

New-York, 25th July, 1787.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to hint whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national government ; and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on any but a natural born citizen.

I remain, dear sir,

Your faithful friend and servant,

John Jay.

Author:
    John Jay
    Source:
    The Life John Jay With Selections from His Correspondence and Miscellaneous Papers. by His Son, William Jay in Two Volumes. Vol. II., 1833.

John Jay (December 12, 1745 – May 17,1829) was an American politician, statesman, revolutionary, diplomat, a Founding Father of the United States, President of the Continental Congress from 1778 to 1779 and, from 1789 to 1795, the first Chief Justice of the United States. During and after the American Revolution, he was a minister (ambassador) to Spain and France, helping to fashion American foreign policy and to secure favorable peace terms from the British (the Jay Treaty) and French. He co-wrote the Federalist Papers with Alexander Hamilton and James Madison.

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/polit...-nonsense.html

THE FULL STORY
    Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?
    WND's complete archive of news reports on the issue
    Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

We The People Foundation

obamacrimes - Home Page

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Yet, despite all the FUD gypsy posts

Supreme Court Upholds Birther Sanction.

It doesn't occur to the gypsy that Supreme Court Justices might know something he doesn't.

AH! Another notch on my Ignore list!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    AH! Another notch on my Ignore list!

For The Record...

FOR THE RECORD, DESPITE WHAT THE BIASED MEDIA IS SPEWING...

THE FACTS ARE...

THE SUPREME COURT DID NOT UPHOLD THE SO-CALLED BIRTHER SANCTION...

The U.S. Supreme Court Did Not Confirm Or Uphold the So-Called Birther Sanctions...

What they did and the ONLY thing they did is REFUSE TO HEAR the case...
    "10A56
    TAITZ, ORLY V. MACDONALD, THOMAS D., ET AL.
    The application for stay addressed to Justice Alito and
    referred to the Court is denied."
    http://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/c...s/081610zr.pdf

Just Like The Draconian Fine That Was Imposed For Asking The Question... No Evidence Was Allowed To Be Presented, No Oral Arguments, No Opinion, No Precedent...

What they did does not reflect an opinion of the court one way or the other...

For all intents and purposes it is NEUTRAL...

To-date not one single court has accepted and entered onto the record any de facto, prima facie evidence from ANYBODY on this issue, every case has been conveniently dismissed without being heard on one technicality or another or just flat out not heard, which SCOTUS does on the vast majority of ALL CASES OF ANY TYPE, which is their current privilege...

Further, according the F.E.C. (Part of the Public Record For All To See) Obama has to-date spent over a million dollars of his Presidential Campaign Contributions on legal fees keeping this OUT of the courts...
    Same guy put 30 lawyers on the ground in Wasilla, Alaska less then 24 hours after Sarah Palin was nominated as McCain's running mate on a smear campaign in collusion with the biased media that continues to this day ...

Mark my words the day will come when Barack Hussein Obama Jr. IS held to the SAME STANDARD John Sydney McCain III was on this IDENTICAL ISSUE...

IF he is not hiding his natural born citizenship, HE IS HIDING SOMETHING...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast