Obama Bans 100,000 Guns
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Bans 100,000 Guns

Obama Bans 100,000 Guns

For those who still think the Obama administration is not anti gun take a look at the following:

Opposing Views: Obama Bans More than 100,000 American-Made Rifles

There is some more of his change.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    There is some more of his change.
    And everyone knew it. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar or just plain stupid.
    Americas Epitaph
    "Since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done"

I'd love a M1 Garand but too pricey. Ahhhhh, ok I got it. If ROK was to Import all these M1's it would flood the market and lower prices considerably. Is there method to this madness or just plain stupid?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I'd like one. But maybe they're right...all those guns COULD cause an accident! I KNOW!! While we're at it let's also end the import of Korean CARS!! All those KIA's and Hyundai's...they're BOUND to start causing accidents!! I think we're on to something here...!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32į & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    I'd like one. But maybe they're right...all those guns COULD cause an accident! I KNOW!! While we're at it let's also end the import of Korean CARS!! All those KIA's and Hyundai's...they're BOUND to start causing accidents!! I think we're on to something here...!

A whole lot of the stuff we import from Red China has proven to be dangerous. Perhaps we should just stop all imports. Heck we even imported a Usurper to be president and look where it got us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    For those who still think the Obama administration is not anti gun take a look at the following:

Opposing Views: Obama Bans More than 100,000 American-Made Rifles

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Yes, I agree 100%. But, I don't think we will hear that anology on the evening news now will we?

They got it wrong

Opinion by The Volokh Conspiracy
    (1 Day Ago) in Society / Guns
    \\\"According to The Korea Times, the Obama administration has blocked efforts by the South Korean government to sell over a hundred thousand surplus M1 Garand and Carbine rifles into the United States market. These self-loading were rifles introduced in 1926 and 1941.\\\"

M1 Garand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    After the initial Army testing in August 1941, the Winchester design team set out to develop a more refined version. Williams participated in the finishing of this test prototype. The second prototype competed successfully against other carbine candidates in September 1941, and Winchester was notified of their victory the very next month. Standardization as the M1 Carbine was approved in October 22, 1941.

The M1 Garand (officially the United States Rifle, Caliber .30, M1) was the first semi-automatic rifle to be generally issued to the infantry of any nation. Called \\\"The Greatest Battle Implement Ever Devised\\\" by General George S. Patton, the Garand officially replaced the bolt-action M1903 Springfield as the standard service rifle of the United States Armed Forces in 1936 and was subsequently replaced by the selective fire M14 in 1957. However, the M1 continued to be used in large numbers until 1963 and to a lesser degree until 1966.

Quote Originally Posted by mullet View Post
    Opinion by The Volokh Conspiracy
    (1 Day Ago) in Society / Guns
    \\\"According to The Korea Times, the Obama administration has blocked efforts by the South Korean government to sell over a hundred thousand surplus M1 Garand and Carbine rifles into the United States market. These self-loading were rifles introduced in 1926 and 1941.\\\"

M1 Garand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    After the initial Army testing in August 1941, the Winchester design team set out to develop a more refined version. Williams participated in the finishing of this test prototype. The second prototype competed successfully against other carbine candidates in September 1941, and Winchester was notified of their victory the very next month. Standardization as the M1 Carbine was approved in October 22, 1941.

The M1 Garand (officially the United States Rifle, Caliber .30, M1) was the first semi-automatic rifle to be generally issued to the infantry of any nation. Called \\\"The Greatest Battle Implement Ever Devised\\\" by General George S. Patton, the Garand officially replaced the bolt-action M1903 Springfield as the standard service rifle of the United States Armed Forces in 1936 and was subsequently replaced by the selective fire M14 in 1957. However, the M1 continued to be used in large numbers until 1963 and to a lesser degree until 1966.
    M1 Garand Serial Numbers By Month and Year
    M1 Garand Serial Numbers

History of the M1 Carbine
    The history of the M1 Carbine

Tribute to the M1 Garand and the men who carried it.

M1 Garand gun

M1 Garand

http://www.trfindley.com/pgsnstmpsm1.html

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast