Air Force One

Thread: Air Force One

Air Force One

My 2.5 yr old daughter and I were playing outside this morning and Air Force One flew overhead, departing Cape Cod for New Orleans. I picked up my duaghter and said hey there's Air Force One! She says, "Daddy, that's our Airplane!" I said it sure is sweety...WE OWN IT!" LOL! I said a couple minutes later as we watched AF1 heading off in the distance, bye-bye, don't come back Obama. We went inside and she say's in a stern voice, "Don't come back bobama." I laughed so hard!

That day cannot come soon enough.

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but maybe you were lucky and it wasn't AF1. There are several planes that are nearly identical in appearance.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

5. The real AF1 can be easily identified.................it has no engines, it rises on the shoulders and backs of others and stays airborne using massive amounts of hot air!

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    My 2.5 yr old daughter and I were playing outside this morning and Air Force One flew overhead, departing Cape Cod for New Orleans. I picked up my duaghter and said hey there\'s Air Force One! She says, \"Daddy, that\'s our Airplane!\" I said it sure is sweety...WE OWN IT!\" LOL! I said a couple minutes later as we watched AF1 heading off in the distance, bye-bye, don\'t come back Obama. We went inside and she say\'s in a stern voice, \"Don\'t come back bobama.\" I laughed so hard!
    Nice civics lesson for your child- NOT!. oH, SORRY, is she home skooled?

And the Carbon foot print, what about the carbon foot print?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Actually, "Air Force 1" is WHATEVER plane the POTUS is on! There's an Official plane, but if he's on another, THAT becomes AF-1 for that flight.

And Mullet...you're rude.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Air Force One is any Air Force "aircraft" carrying the President of the United States. It could be a helicopter. Though, when the president is aboard a helicopter it is usually a Marine Corps helicopter, "Marine One" operated by the HMX-1 "Nighthawks" squadron. If the aircraft is carrying only the Vice President their call sign is Air Force Two or Marine Two.
    If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.
    Ted Nugent

handgonnetoter Guest
    Naw, I think your all mistaken. I bet it was Nancy Pelosi and her family going on another "working" vacation, paid for by us lucky tax payers!