Charlie Daniels
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Daniels

Charlie Daniels

In the Sep 6, 2010 issue of Country Weekly Magazine, country music legend Charlie Daniels was asked about the Muslim Mosque proposed at the site of the WTC. " I believe there will be open guerila warfare on the streets of America before this is over with. Hang on to your guns, America. If something don't change you're going to need them sooner or later ".

I agree with this statement . I see a revolution of Americans who are sick of the Governments policy of protecting the so called right of illegal imigrants and the forces allowed to come here who will try to do us harm ! ! !

Semper FI ! ! !

What is the correlation between a mosque and illegal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by jlcnuke View Post
    I think the OP's point is that these two issues combined is creating an explosive situation. However, the correlation is that it's not just Mexican's crossing our porous southern border. The southern border is the gateway of choice for Islamic terrorists infiltrating the U.S.
    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
    Winston Churchill

What we have is a government that doesn't care if we offend christens or jews but no one had better offend muslems. What happeened to seperation of church and state? We are also a nation of laws but let's turn a blind eye to illegal imigration. Also let's go after a state that is trying to enforce federal law because the feds will not. Also let's go after a sheriff because he dare to lock up criminals, most of which are hispanic. He must be violating some profilling law out there. Were does this nonscence stop. If we keep re-electing the same old grabage it doesn't stop. Vote in November!
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Charlie has been very vocal on issues for years. Check out his SoapBox. The Charlie Daniels Band - Soapbox

http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbo...-2010-0830.htm

2010 Soap Box Archives

Horse of Different Color

The controversy over building an Islamic mosque in the shadow of the World Trade Center rages on with the Muslims claiming they want to build it in that location as a symbol of peace and healing, despite their history of building mosques on the sites of their military triumphs.

Note to cherry pickers: you can look this up for yourself, start with the history of the Cordoba Mosque and the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem and go from there.

In my humble opinion, if they really wanted to exhibit peace and healing they would not even think about putting a mosque on that site. It is the place where nearly 3000 innocent civilians were slaughtered by others of their faith who claimed to be on a holy mission for Islam.

How could Muslims possibly think that America would so soon forget the people jumping to their deaths, the heroic firemen and police who were killed trying to rescue the doomed, the destruction of the magnificent Twin Towers, the day that changed life in America forever?

How can they expect America to trust them that all they want to do is build an activity center and harmless place of worship when the murderers who flew the planes into the Trade Towers were followers of the same faith they would be preaching the mosque?

It’s a proven fact that many mosques already in the United States preach hatred of America and our way of life.

So far, they have been dealing with politicians and the “politically correct enlightened” and meeting little resistance, but politicians would sell them the whole island of Manhattan for a few votes and the politically correct crowd don’t have enough common sense to know that a mosque in the 9/11 area would represent a major victory to the Islamic world.

I recently saw some video from television stations in the Middle East, made by Islamic clerics that had been translated into English. The constant theme of these people is rabid hatred of the Jews and the total destruction of Israel.

I remember during the second world war seeing film of Adolph Hitler inciting Germans with his rants of hatred, he reminded one of a rabid dog, raging with madness.

The level of hatred in these videos was just as rabid and just as full of hate as anything Adolph Hitler ever said.

Islam is a closed society insofar as religion is concerned, and I wonder what the imams would say if they received a request to build a Christian church or a Jewish synagogue in Mecca or Medina or next to the Dome of the Rock on Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

How many Christians have you heard about being killed or kidnapped in Muslim countries? And if the Muslims really want to do something to promote understanding between them and the Judeo-Christian community, they would allow our missionaries to preach our faith openly and unopposed in nations where Sharia Law is in effect.

If this is so open and above board why won’t they disclose where the financing is coming from? Why all the secrecy?

I have not heard one feasible argument from a Muslim as to why this mosque has to be built on this very site.

I suspect that the reasons go a lot deeper and are a lot darker than simply building a place of worship or a gesture of peace and understanding by Muslims.

According to a myth from centuries ago, the Greeks -- who were at war with the Trojans -- could not find a way to breach the walls of Troy.

One morning, the Trojans awoke to find the Greek army gone and a giant wooden horse just outside the gates of the city. Assuming it was a gift from the Greeks who had given up and gone away, they pulled the horse through the gates and into the city.

Little did they know that the giant horse was full of Greek warriors, and once inside they came out and slaughtered the Trojans in their own city.

Since then, the term Trojan Horse has been used to describe the red herring, the slight of hand that gets you to look in one direction while someone achieves their purposes coming from the other.

Think about it.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops, and for our country.

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Yes, and when was the last time you heard of Catholics, Baptists or Hindus planning on bombing anything.?
    I just have a hard time seperating the extremists. Don't trust any of them ! ! !

Jeff Foxworthy on
    Muslims..
    "YOU MIGHT BE A MUSLIM

IF..."

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean."

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

10. Your cousin is president of the United States

Pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice test. These events are actual events from history. They really happened! Do you remember?

HERE'S THE TEST :

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
    a. Superman
    b. Jay Leno
    c. Harry Potter
    d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2 . In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :
    a. Olga Corbett
    b. Sitting Bull
    c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3 . In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
    a. Lost Norwegians
    b. Elvis
    c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women or,
    d . Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

4 . During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
    a. John Dillinger
    b. The King of Sweden
    c. The Boy Scouts

5 . In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
    a. A pizza delivery boy

b. Pee Wee Herman

c. Geraldo Rivera

6 . In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
    a. The Smurfs B. Davey Jones c. The Little Mermaid

7 . In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
    a. Captain Kidd
    b. Charles Lindberg
    c. Mother Teresa

8 . In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
    a. Scooby Doo B. The Tooth Fairy c. The Sundance Kid

9 . In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
    a. Richard Simmons B. Grandma Moses c. Michael Jordan

10 . In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
    a. Mr. Rogers b. B. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
    c. The World Wrestling Federation

11 . On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
    a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
    b. The Supreme Court of Florida
    c. Mr Bean

12 . In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
    a. Enron
    b. The Lutheran Church
    c. The NFL

13 . In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered (his head was sawed off) by:
    a. Bonnie and Clyde
    b. Captain Kangaroo
    c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by jlcnuke View Post
    Neither in the long run, will be good for the USA... There is the correlation...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I thought I saw Charlie Daniels in a TV ad - for insurance of something - he is old and fat. He better have a gun, because if an unleashed dog started chasing him his chance of making it back into the car from pumping gas before he got eaten is zero.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I thought I saw Charlie Daniels in a TV ad - for insurance of something - he is old and fat. He better have a gun, because if an unleashed dog started chasing him his chance of making it back into the car from pumping gas before he got eaten is zero.
    Old and fat perhaps, but he loves this country and is respected for that.

I'm sure your feeble attempt at bashing an American Icon will bring lots of posts. Pathetic. I'm sure you'd shove him or some other poor old man out of the way if the dog was chasing you.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast