Sister Palin wants women to vote
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sister Palin wants women to vote

Sister Palin wants women to vote

As long as secular law continues to allow for women to vote, I allow my wife to vote... provided I approve of her sample ballot beforehand. In a way, this is not bad for me, because I essentially get to vote twice!

On the other hand, there are many liberal, false Christians who do not assert their authority over their wives and daughters. And there are the women of other false religions and the atheo-fascist secular elites who don\'t care what their husband or father thinks. Any benefit a True Christian husband derives from having his wife cast a second vote on his behalf is no doubt squandered by these other women voting based on their hormones and not on Biblical Principles.

The Nineteenth Amendment was a travesty in the history of America, and I support its full repeal.

And while Sarah Palin is a truly inspirational, cutting-edge female politician years ahead of her time in terms of the ideas Todd has planted in her head, I can not and will not support the idea of women in elected office... Maybe a school board, but that\'s it. For every Sarah Palin, there are ten baby-killing, handout-giving, libtard women imposing their secular agenda on us. On principle, I cannot vote for Sarah Palin. My vote is for Mike Huckabee or Rick Perry!

3. Hmmm...wow...are you for real???

Christian Sharia???

Oh brother....!

"Poor God. The stupidity he gets blamed for."- Pilot Major John Blackthorn(Shogun)

Attention Everyone, this guy Mullet is not representative of mainstream Christianity.

He is probably closer to the Westboro Baptist cultists.

BTW, coercing someone to vote a certain way is a felony in most states...even if you are a cultist!

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Christian Sharia???

Oh brother....!

"Poor God. The stupidity he gets blamed for."- Pilot Major John Blackthorn(Shogun)
    You quote is beautiful! I love it!

7. Wrong forum guy.

LOL, no, really, LAUGH OUT LOUD

Quote Originally Posted by mullet View Post
    As long as secular law continues to allow for women to vote, I allow my wife to vote... provided I approve of her sample ballot beforehand. In a way, this is not bad for me, because I essentially get to vote twice!

On the other hand, there are many liberal, false Christians who do not assert their authority over their wives and daughters. And there are the women of other false religions and the atheo-fascist secular elites who don\'t care what their husband or father thinks. Any benefit a True Christian husband derives from having his wife cast a second vote on his behalf is no doubt squandered by these other women voting based on their hormones and not on Biblical Principles.

The Nineteenth Amendment was a travesty in the history of America, and I support its full repeal.

And while Sarah Palin is a truly inspirational, cutting-edge female politician years ahead of her time in terms of the ideas Todd has planted in her head, I can not and will not support the idea of women in elected office... Maybe a school board, but that\'s it. For every Sarah Palin, there are ten baby-killing, handout-giving, libtard women imposing their secular agenda on us. On principle, I cannot vote for Sarah Palin. My vote is for Mike Huckabee or Rick Perry!
    I've had a similar experience. But I have to monitor 6 wives. I used to have 7, but in 2008 I caught one of them voting for Obama.

Apparently Mullet decided which biblical principles to apply to his wife. And to the rest of the women in the world. By the way I really did not know Rick Perry was running for president or had any plans to do so.

Menstrual hut burned down. What to do with wife?

Well, like the title says... my wife\'s menstrual hut burned down last night, and the timing could not have been any worse. Rebekah gave birth to our fifth son last month, and her womb is going about its business of wasting eggs and bleeding all over the place during this period of inactivity. (As part of our agreement, Rebekah gets three months rest before we conceive again, as long as she bears me a son.)

So since the hut has been in disuse for many months until yesterday, it was a bit of a mess. There was a termite problem. Something had chewed off the end of the extension cord, so there was no electricity. Rebekah was reading the Bible by candlelight and fell asleep without putting it out, and the towel over the window caught fire. So in the middle of the night, she comes screaming and banging on the back door like some overgrown, overexcited hen. I told her to go wait in the woods and to be sure not to sit on anything but the ground, so as not to make objects in our yard likewise unclean.

My buddy Earl and I had the fire put out by about 4am, but it\'s a total loss. In a way, this is a good thing because I am so proud of Rebekah for being such wonderful help-meet that I was planning on building her a new menstrual hut anyways, complete with an electrical drop and a hookup to the septic tank. This just gives me a good reason to finally get off my duff and get \'ir done. On the other hand, Rebekah does not have a good place to sleep in the meantime. She ended up finishing off the night on a tarp in the woods, but they\'re saying a storm might be coming through later this week.

She can\'t stay in the house though. Leviticus 15:19-24 is very clear on this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast