Feds arrest man for selling gun to Illegal with a U.S. Drivers License - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feds arrest man for selling gun to Illegal with a U.S. Drivers License

"Instead of busting the illegal alien for buying, they bust the citizen for selling,"

Therein lies the problem. The feds won't arrest illegal immigrants and even take states to court for trying to do so. How do illegals have more rights than citizens? Things are definitely messed up right now. Let's hope we can change things come November 2nd.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Just goes to show that it is ok for the government to bend the rules on the illegal alien problem, but heaven forbid we do something like that. Sounds to me like a convenient way for some anti-gun folks to put the hammer down on a gun owner!

JSDinTexas Guest

Austin is not really Texas

What a lot of folks don't know or understand is that this is related to Austin, Tx. Austin is the liberal capital of Texas and a complete embarrassement to any real Texan including myself. Austin is beyond the pale of decent Americans; it welcomes all street people, bums, irresponsible transient college students, homeless, all homophiles of every description, and anyone wanting a handout, and almost anyone thinking they are superior to you and me.
    Added to this, the feds are pissed at the airplane into the federal building thing that happened in Austin a few months back, which answers the question of the biased federal judge.
    I am not surprised at this, and can only thank God I do not live in that place now, as I did for a number of years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12