Is Bush pro-2nd Amendment?

Thread: Is Bush pro-2nd Amendment?

Is Bush pro-2nd Amendment?

[B]Something to think about.

[/http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=55907B]
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Bush is pro Bush

I can't get the link to work,but,yeah,I gotta agree.Bush is not necessarily pro 2A.He is pro Bush.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

I am trying this again. Not sure why it did not work I could not click on it either after I posted it..

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=55907
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

bush is a tyrant.. he is pro doing what he wants and not giving a crap about the people. and the "weapons of mass distruction" that he was so sure we would find and it being the "reason" for war. oh oops... never found any.. now that's the darndest thing. he makes himself look like an ass over and over again.. well, letting is true colors shine through I guess.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Were you guys paying attention when his dad was in office? An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Bush

Quote Originally Posted by takurpic View Post
    Were you guys paying attention when his dad was in office? An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Agreed. Research of his grandfather Prescott Bush will reveal much also. Welcome to the New World Order.

9. Was Bush bad for guns? No not at all. Will Bill Clinton? Yes. What do you think Barrack or Hillary have in mind???

Quote Originally Posted by 1818 View Post
    Was Bush bad for guns? No not at all. Will Bill Clinton? Yes. What do you think Barrack or Hillary have in mind???
    Well said indeed, 1818.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Well,I can'r forget that he did say that if the ban crossed his desk he would sign it.
    WTF?!
    I would prefered that he had said,"Heeell no!"
    Though,I will say that I am glad sKerry did not get into the oval orifice.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.