Bowling for Columbine - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling for Columbine

If guns cause violence, pencils cause misspelled words.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I've never seen it. I don't watch propaganda.

Liberal agendas are quite often even worse in college because there are fewer consequences to the professors. If a high school teacher gets too far out of line he or she can be reprimanded and even fired eventually. Getting rid of a tenured professor is almost impossible.

Add to this the fact that your typical professor couldn't teach an eskimo to make a snow cone.

Engineering and the technical fields (nursing, engineering, computer science - where you actually learn to do something you can make money at) aren't as bad as the "liberal arts" but it is still there. This is probably just due to the fact that it's hard to work a discussion on the health care bill into a lecture on static forces.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Getting rid of a tenured professor is almost impossible.
    Unfortunately, it's the same way with law enforcement too. Why is "At-will-employment" such a terible idea for law enforcement?

WOW! This blew me away! My daughter was all excited with her test score today, and then said to me; We watched the rest of that movie today. And then professor (she) said, "OK, there's no test on the movie. It was pretty much a waste of time except for what conclusions each of you draw on it. MM has an agenda, and the video is extremely slanted, and false. I just wanted you all to see and realize how the media is biased."

Paraphrasing there, but close enough.

It was a very proud moment for me when my daughter said that she'd pretty much figured that out for herself. It was also a very proud moment for me, to realize that even in a communist state like this one, there are still people with real values and honor entrenched within the masses of liberal progressives who are indoctrinating our children. God bless this woman. I hope to meet and thank her some day, though that would probably humiliate my daughter.

The last time I felt this rejuvenated was watching the voting results when Scott Brown slaughtered Martha Coakley who was so sure her arse was going to sit in Ted Kennedy's seat she had all but hired the moving van.

I'll probably need to be sedated on November 2nd if this keeps up. I don't know how this "cradle of liberty" state got SO upside down. But I see signs of it turning around. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I took a vacation day for November 3rd. I'll be up all night.

If my child was "required" to watch that crap in school, I would be pulling him out of that school. Watching something like that as an adult is bad enough, but children are gullible and susceptible to things like that.

Bowling for Columbine.... A trip back into yesteryear when Mikey was relevant. The film will soon be an answer to a trivia question.

If I had to stay up all night and try to think of someone more irrelevant than Michael Moore, I would have wasted a nights' sleep. This pathetic clown is so over the top, even the democrats left him in a ditch.

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Bowling for Columbine.... A trip back into yesteryear when Mikey was relevant. The film will soon be an answer to a trivia question.

If I had to stay up all night and try to think of someone more irrelevant than Michael Moore, I would have wasted a nights' sleep. This pathetic clown is so over the top, even the democrats left him in a ditch.
    Cindy Sheahan (Spelling?), and no, I did not stay up all night.

No, you can't count Cindy nor anyone else that 80% of the people think died.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12