Why is USA Carry running an anti Paladino ad?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is USA Carry running an anti Paladino ad?

Why is USA Carry running an anti Paladino ad?

Carl Paladino is a supporter of our 2A right. He is also running against the biggest weasel libretard in NYS! Andrew Cuomo has sucked the state teat his whole life and is a strong supporter of micro stamping and every other gun grab scheme. STOP THE AD!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    Carl Paladino is a supporter of our 2A right. He is also running against the biggest weasel libretard in NYS! Andrew Cuomo has sucked the state teat his whole life and is a strong supporter of micro stamping and every other gun grab scheme. STOP THE AD!
    why not? It pays the bills and allows us to have free access to the forums were we can discuss firearms issues - both political and non-political.

Its not like its a close race. every time Carl opens his mouth, Cuomo's lead goes up two points. So USACarry might as well profit from it.

Besides, how many people on USACarry do you think are going to vote for Cuomo because of those ads? Do you think Usacarry forum members who vote in NY are stupid and that easily manipulated?

Or are you just fearful of people being exposed to information that disagrees with your views?

I say take the money and run. It won't make a difference in the election in any event.

The rats are getting nervous! nothing but an attack ad aimed at undecideds and unimformed voters

The rats are getting nervous! nothing but an attack ad aimed at undecideds and unimformed voters
    it's 3 days before the election - there are an insignificant number of undecideds. If a person doesn't know by now who they are going to vote for, then perhaps that person should stay home and not vote.

Do you really think there are undecideds and uninformed voters hanging around USACarry this late in the election?

sure! not only that but I'd have to bet a good share of people who are also unregistered or don't bother to vote because they feel a false sense of security. sad but IMHO true.

sure! not only that but I'd have to bet a good share of people who are also unregistered or don't bother to vote because they feel a false sense of security. sad but IMHO true.
    First, Cuomo doesn't need to convince people to vote for him. He has a 22 percentage point lead over Carl. all Cuomo needs to do is get people out to vote and he wins.

Carl can only win if Cuomo voters stay home. Carl needs voter apathy to win.

I'm voting for Carl because Cuomo is much closer to an incumbent than Carl. I hope Carl wins, but frankly he is a political idiot. After he won the republican nomination he had a great deal of momentum which he then proceeded to waste and squander with his childish outburst. If he had kept his mouth shut he'd be leading Cuomo in the polls today.

Blog Entries
    I felt the same way when I seen the adds paid for by Harry "the Jackwagon" Reid and his group. Then it dawned on me that no one who supports those ..........(if ya dont have something nice to say, dont say it)............... bothers to visit gun sites. So if those here at USA carry can make an extra buck or two, so be it. Harry Reid will still be skipping off to namby pamby land looking for voter confidence after this election.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    After he won the republican nomination he had a great deal of momentum which he then proceeded to waste and squander with his childish outburst. If he had kept his mouth shut he'd be leading Cuomo in the polls today.
    Carls outburst happened in my neighborhood and was a justifiable response to reporters stalking his daughter and peering in her window. Whats a father to do other then shoot the pervert. I think he showed great restraint.

carls outburst happened in my neighborhood and was a justifiable response to reporters stalking his daughter and peering in her window. Whats a father to do other then shoot the pervert. I think he showed great restraint.
    agreed 100 percent willy

I use Google Ads to generate revenue that keeps this website running. I've gotten the PM's about all the different political ads and have actually blocked a few. I cannot possibly keep up with all the different websites that are buying ads through Google but I do my best. I've responded to a few of you about the Paladino ad but I need a URL to actually block it.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast