British Gun Control

Thread: British Gun Control

1. British Gun Control

Has failed miserably.

Now it's "knife control" and "knife crime."

BBC News - Brooke Kinsella says schools must tackle youth violence

Before any trolls start posting, please ponder upon the following question:
    Since when are inanimate objects (such as guns and knives) guilty of crimes?
    Example: KNIFE Crime. GUN Crime.

How exactly does banning or controlling an inanimate object correct the issue of violent PEOPLE? When will you learn that banning a weapon only allows for criminals to congregate in that area -- BECAUSE THEY (*CRIMINALS*) KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH WEAPONS?

In short - Criminals intentionally congregate towards defenseless masses because they know they will have easy targets.
    Get that through your arrogantly stupid heads.

Quote Originally Posted by albritton77 View Post
    In short - Criminals intentionally congregate towards defenseless masses because they know they will have easy targets.
    Get that through your arrogantly stupid heads.
    You are right on that point. It's a shame to see those English chaps give up the right to keep and bear arms. They got NOTHING in return.

You couldn't find a better example of how things should not be done. It's good to see that Canada is fighting for their rights. I feel sorry for anyone not living in the USA.

5. As a Brit abroad I can fully agree with the points raised here.
    I am a member of a British Gun Club but probably will not be renewing my membership due to the hostility from them on educating the public on gun rights and making gun videos using the local gun club.
    There is little to no hope on restoring British Gun Rights unless the ruling classes (namely the aristocracy and parliement) change their tune.
    I'm the states now and you guys have nearly all your gun rights wired tight and correct. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberated Brit View Post
    As a Brit abroad I can fully agree with the points raised here.
    I am a member of a British Gun Club but probably will not be renewing my membership due to the hostility from them on educating the public on gun rights and making gun videos using the local gun club.
    There is little to no hope on restoring British Gun Rights unless the ruling classes (namely the aristocracy and parliement) change their tune.
    I'm the states now and you guys have nearly all your gun rights wired tight and correct. :)
    You English, Australian, South African and Jamacan chaps are welcome to have us Yanks teach you a thing or two about gunrights. We only ask that if you chaps head back overseas, that you take our ideas home with you. A victory overseas is a victory for our cause.

Blog Entries
    This is actually one time where we, as US citizens, can say thank you to Europe and Australia. Without them banning all guns, we would not be able to point and say "Look you ignorant fools, Europe did it and they are still facing armed attacks" Oh yea, and a knife never runs out of ammo, so the person behind the knife can continue to poke holes in you untill they are satisfied with the amount of pain they have caused. Then again, there are those who would rather have their sons and daughters skinned alive rather than shot.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    This is actually one time where we, as US citizens, can say thank you to Europe and Australia. Without them banning all guns, we would not be able to point and say "Look you ignorant fools, Europe did it and they are still facing armed attacks"
    Don't forget South Africa, that nation has decended into chaos as well.