Yeah he was a terrorist....

Thread: Yeah he was a terrorist....

Exclamation Yeah he was a terrorist....

Just listen to the general tell it like it is... Army 3 star General Ret, Jerry Boykin
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

good post!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Well, at least someone is standing up and calling it for what it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by 1015811414 View Post
    Well, at least someone is standing up and calling it for what it really is.
    Exactly! I love the quote "people are afraid to insult a muslim"....I don't believe anyone should insult anyone, but c'mon...if hes a terrorist, why can't you call him one?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Because nobody wants to call a spade a spade. You're tagged a racist, a homophobe, or a right wing extremist, just for standing up and speaking the truth without worrying about political correctness. That's why I'm such a freaking popular guy in assachusetts. I can have my retirement party in a phone booth. But I never have to think about what I said to this person or that to make sure I have my own story straight. The truth always comes out right.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Joe's probably layin pipe in Hollywood living off his book royalties. Easy big guy... you'll burst a line. I used to get worked up. Frustrated with complacent fools unwilling to listen to logic, happy idiots, nay sayers, and the opposition. I spent a lot of time and money on it all. I finally realized, it is a natural course of events. It will happen with or without me. The same 3% will fight this time who fought last time. The rest will be happy sheep, or reluctant victims like those guys submitting to arrest in the Katrina videos, handing over their guns.

All we can do is the best we can, and be prepared to take care of ourselves, and our own, and our neighbors if we have enough for charity.

If you have nothing worth dying for, you have nothing worth living for. It will all unfold naturally.

PS I voted for Baldwin. No guilt here either.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    otherwise we all would not be seeing what has been coming on for a long time. h
    You got that right brother. The majority of people would still be sitting there like the proverbial frog in the boiling water. Obama cranked up the heat and they all jumped to life.

Now if we can stop them in time. We're on the right track. I feel it. Damn, I can SMELL it. I'm even hearing of TEACHERS in high schools and colleges teaching conservative values again. When's the last time that happened? We can turn this thing around if the GOP gets reformed and we hold their feet to the fire. We must be diligent with voting out incumbents.

One of the top priorities for the GOP controlled Congress this next year should be to tighten up election loopholes, ie.; outlaw all "Get out the Vote" Organizations, Tell the 9th Curcuit Court of Appeals in Pelosi's hometown of 'Gaysville` San Francisco to stand down on their ruling against forcing wetbacks to show proof of citizenship, keep private parties out the "Voter Registration" business, that includes control freaks like George Soros and Ron Gettlefinger. ACORN in name or any other name needs to be cut off from ALL government funding. We need to rescind the 17th amendment allowing Senators to be elected, and put it back in the hands of each states legislature to appoint Senators to no more than two terms in office. Then we can begin working on revoking or line item rescindment of ObamaCare. Place all governing of the states with the states and not the Federal government, (for instance; Roy Lahood, Secretary of Dept of Transportation has just "ordered" the state DOT offices to start work on Rail Systems or return all Stimulus dollars!). These are just the top of the berg... but it's a start.
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers