Last Minute Info For The Procrastinators

Thread: Last Minute Info For The Procrastinators

Last Minute Info For The Procrastinators

Get Out and Vote on Tuesday!

-- And don't forget the GOA Voter's Guide
    Gun Owners of America E-Mail Alert
    8001 Forbes Place, Suite 102, Springfield, VA 22151
    Phone: 703-321-8585 / FAX: 703-321-8408
    Join GOA Online With our Secure Online Membership form. - Gun Owners Of America

Monday, November 1, 2010

This is it. We're finally down to the last hours before Election Day.
    Gun Owners of America urges all supporters of the Second Amendment to cast their votes for the most pro-gun candidate running in your district or state.
    If you need to know how the candidates are rated in your district, then please go to the most comprehensive pro-gun Voter's Guide on the web at:
    2010 Candidate Ratings Guide - Gun Owners Of America
    To see the voting record of incumbents on gun issues, you can go here:
    take-action
    The pro-gun candidates in your area need your help on Election Day. You can look them up on our website at Home and contact their headquarters to offer your help.
    Pre-election polls show that we are on the cusp of a bloodless revolution. But the polls won't get it done... that's your job.
    So please don't forget to vote. And don't forget to get all of your pro-gun family and friends to vote as well.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Just press the R button

You'll see that even (especially) in the huge state of CA, or any others you want to check, 99% of democrats are severely anti 2A.

Just press the R-button. Or if you are not a party man, study the sheets and pick either the Republican, Independent, or Libertarian with the best record, cause you are wasting your time looking for any 2A democrats. I think I saw one with a "B" rating in all of California. Virtually all the others were F to F minus minus (F - -).

California is a lost cause. They have too many voters relying on the government for survival. That's why they have close races with incummbent Dems.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Anyone who believes the Demon craps are pro gun are fooling themselves. No matter what they say they have their sights on taking them away--among other things.

I am not sure anything will really change after election day but I will still vote anyway.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the GOA link. I noticed a few bills going up that I would not mind seeing passed. The carry in any state was one, and my favorite was the purchase of any firearm in a face to face transaction. I dont know how many times I have been out of state and seen a gun I wanted, but didnt want the hassles of purchasing out of state.

Back on topic, I checked my voter guide and the lowest score I plan on voting for is a B, and the B would be an A, but the A is an incumbant and Im voting all of them to go home. I hope the President pays attention to how many Incumbants go home. Maybe then he will listen to the majority
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it