TSA Agent: OPT OUT! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TSA Agent: OPT OUT!

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I still believe they are a bunch of perverts. Good find Cathy....
    Yeah, amazing how they want to search a hot chic.

You should research your intended audience more carefully Cathy. Sorry not buyin' it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    What was most disturbing to the researchers was not just how easy it is to manipulate people's belief systems with insinuating pictures or inflammatory quotes...
    But then again, I suppose maybe your intended audience would be those gullibles on here who might take such nonsense to heart?

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuters Weekend Edition
    travelers and pilots have complained about potential health risks and that they are too intrusive. The alternative is a physical patdown by a TSA officer.
    You have a choice. Stop trying to make it look like you are being so horribly oppressed.
    Pilot interviewed: "Seeing scarce security resources being used on pilots makes absolutely no sense."
    Seeing an Army Major shoot 13 of his fellow soldiers at Ft. Hood did not make a whole lot of sense either.
    Some pilots, male and female, have complained the patdowns make them feel uncomfortable.
    Waaaaa. Get over yourselves crybabys.

Don't like it, don't fly.

I don't think you people understand why the airlines are such a hot button. It's not about you or your fear of being touched by a stranger. It's not about the Constituionality of security measures.

You just don't get it.

You have a choice. Stop trying to make it look like you are being so horribly oppressed.

Seeing an Army Major shoot 13 of his fellow soldiers at Ft. Hood did not make a whole lot of sense either.

Waaaaa. Get over yourselves crybabys.

Don't like it, don't fly.

I don't think you people understand why the airlines are such a hot button. It's not about you or your fear of being touched by a stranger. It's not about the Constituionality of security measures.

You just don't get it.
    You're right. It's about Muslim terrorists.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Thank You! The few, isolated extremists we are particularly worried about these days, that is...

Don't seem so isolated when they manage to get bombs on airliners, now do they?

Thank You! The few, isolated extremists we are particularly worried about these days, that is...

Don't seem so isolated when they manage to get bombs on airliners, now do they?
    You tell me. A recent post of yours issued the following challenge: Why don't you give us some exaples or evidence showing the problem is not "a few isolated extremeists?"

Now, according to you, they "don't seem so isolated".

Which is it?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    B.s. - this is a pile of crap! They do not twist breasts and they do not single out "hot babes." if you people read something that actually describes what the body scanner showed you'd know that there is nothing titillating about the image. Also you folks would be the first one's screaming when a plane gets vaporized by a bomber. I'd like to see some confirmation of the described episode from another source before i believe this young woman's story. Here's the answer - if you don't want to deal with these rules at the airport take a damn bus. I think this whole report is fiction quite frankly.
    Well "Wegs", you certainly sound like "one of a kind".

It only takes one of those few isolated terrorists to get a bomb on a plane. Then hundreds if not thousands are endangered. Need I cite the obvious examples? Still not getting it JayJay?

But they are really just the precursor to this issue, which is about protecting the public. You want to be a member of the public and fly on an airliner these days then maybe you will need to make a few adjustments. You want to be a rugged individualist with the Constitution in one hand and an AR-15 in the other, fine, go do something else. Just don't think you are going to endanger the rest of us whining about your right to not feel uncomfortable.

Want some cheese with that whine, cathy?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast