TSA Agent: OPT OUT! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TSA Agent: OPT OUT!

Keep in mind C&L, there's a whole bunch of sick monkeys out there. Some may just enjoy it................We're talking about TSA Employees not Design Engineers. A lot of these Gov't jobs are not on the high end of the food chain.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Keep in mind C&L, there's a whole bunch of sick monkeys out there.
    You got that right!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    I think Doc just felt disturbed fantasizing what it would be like to be the wand.
    You are a real arrogant, tasteless, no-it-all(you think) JERK!

-Doc

Chill, Doc!

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    You are a real arrogant, tasteless, no-it-all(you think) JERK!
    You're the one with the graphic description of underwire bra activity. Sheesh.

You wanna run with the big dogs you better be ready to get bit and bite back, dude.

That's real classy. You are obviously proud of your ability to make women cry - congratulations!

You realize of course, your little drama play was based on a lie, right? Faisal Shahzad is a naturalized American citizen who had been living in this country for many years. TSA had nothing whatever to do with him, and your association for dramatic effect really exposes the ignorance with which people like you view this issue.

Big hero you are for making a little girl cry and garnering your TSA dirty look. You get one from me as well!
    Thank you very much. I got the job done. We caught our plane. Why prolong the inevitable? I'm not the one who was bullying her. The "Ability" I'm proud of as you state, is to stand up to liberals who put themselves in a power position over those who seem easy targets. And I'm damn good at it as well. At the Tea Party Rally in Boston this summer the blue shirts were blocking the state house entrance to the commons, holding signs reading "I'm a racist" and denying access to people wanting to attend the rally. Yes I single handedly confronted the one in front with the hounds tooth muslim looking head garb covering his head and face, and cleared the lot of them out of the way. I don't take **** any more, I give it. From your whining, it sounds like I could probably make you cry too.

Do you happen to recall where it was that he was captured? OH YA! JFK Airport, LOL. His father is an air marshal. He was trained (rather poorly) in Pakistan. Faisal Shahzad Received Terrorist Training In Pakistan - Faisal Iqbal - Zimbio

Get your facts straight.

Aaaaaaand... this is where the typical liberal resorts to name calling when they lose a debate unarmed with facts. Drum roll please......
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

You're the one with the graphic description of underwire bra activity. Sheesh.

You wanna run with the big dogs you better be ready to get bit and bite back, dude.
    You aren't a big dog. You are a little bitty teacup poodle who is just stuffed to the bursting point with full-of-yourself-manure!

You probably have a 301.81 diagnosis code in your doctors office. You might also need lithium since you might have two disorders that go great together.

I'll bet you spend hours admiring yourself in the mirror saying " I love looking at the smartest man alive."

In reality, you are just a dope with a too big ego. I also smell some sociopath mixed in too.

Please bring back the fun black helicopterists!

-Doc

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Aaaaaaand... this is where the typical liberal resorts to name calling when they lose a debate unarmed with facts. Drum roll please......
    I guess that makes Doc your "typical liberal?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    You aren't a big dog. You are a little bitty teacup poodle who is just stuffed to the bursting point with full-of-yourself-manure!

You probably have a 301.81 diagnosis code in your doctors office. You might also need lithium since you might have two disorders that go great together.

I'll bet you spend hours admiring yourself in the mirror saying " I love looking at the smartest man alive."

In reality, you are just a dope with a too big ego. I also smell some sociopath mixed in too.
    -Doc
    Ouch.

A simple solution to this problem is simple. Just do not fly. Use the train or take the bus or just drive. If almost everyone did this for a few weeks things would change fast. I for one will not fly any airline. I understand there must be security however groping passengers and electronically strip searching is wrong. We do not leave our rights behind us when we board a plane.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast