TSA Agent: OPT OUT! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: TSA Agent: OPT OUT!

OK. I REFUSE to get out of my car to be felt up at the toll booths on the Maine Turnpike in February. That's where I draw the line in the sand. Sand and salt... and snow.

You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Nice diagram.

Yeah, and I have land to sell on Pluto too - want to buy?? Gosh hardly know where to begin, but first, one doesn't give up their fourth amendment rights just because they're in an airport. Second multiple experts in terrorism have repeated stated that pat-downs and all of these other "for show security measures" are useless. Not to mention the latest nuttiness turns TSA agents into nothing more than perverts and child-molesters. Also, just as film negatives can be converted into pictures, these scans can be converted to color images as well. Those machines were made for one main purpose, to make money off a fear driven public.

Last, in all my imagination, I cannot imagine my parents or the rest of their generation (the Greatest Generation) enduring such mindless nonsense.

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

You can make some of the people happy all the time, and all the people happy some of the time. But some dour old curmudgeons will never be happy about anything.

You know things are bad when they start interfering with something as basic as breastfeeding.

Funny how this issue disappeared off the radar screen quite quickly after it got started. Just alot of hype stirred up by a few indignant, repressed, anal, well, you know - people like Cathy!

Love the Smiley face, LOL. It hasn't gone away, there was a hottie actress from Bay Watch fame profiled last week, probably will sue the TSA. If you can't profile towel heads you can't profile hot chicks either. People are busy for the next few weeks till we all press the reset button and go back to the SOS.

You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

10. Cocked and Locked is just being himself..... Half cocked....with his head inserted way way up the anal cavity.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Cocked and Locked is just being himself..... Half cocked....with his head inserted way way up the anal cavity.
    Well, maybe TSA can remove it for him during the pat-down.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast