TSA Agent: OPT OUT! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TSA Agent: OPT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well, maybe TSA can remove it for him during the pat-down.
    The question is really this; What would you do if a TSA agent insulted your wife while looking at her body scan image?

Until 3 years ago, I was getting on a plane every other Monday and Friday (sometimes 2 weeks in a row) for work. If you fly once in a while this may seem like a small thing and just another inconvenience associated with air travel. If you have to deal with this all over the country week after week because its part of your job, then it gets to be a bit more. I've not been convinced that there are no long term health risks associated with exposure to the energy that is used for the scanning. I've also seen enough TSA agents to know that many of them have a difficult time spelling imaging technology. Some of them do enjoy feeling up the ladies and or would love to see through their clothes...

What the TSA Isn’t Saying About Full Body Scanners and Your Right to Opt Out

I agree with others that it could be a matter of time before we see this type of intrusive technology implemented in other places. Guilty until scanned and proven innocent.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Just alot of hype stirred up by a few indignant, repressed, anal, well, you know - people like Cathy!
    Cocked, I am quite sure that Cathy would be better off if you wouldn't share your indignant, repressed, anal, desires about her.

They can pat me down all they want. I want to choose a hot chick TSA agent to do the patting and don’t want her to stop until I’m satisfied she’s been thourough. I’ll still respect her in the morning.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Had to fly this past weekend and the TSA screener was a mooslim chick. Didn't get a pat-down (I was thinking I was gonna refuse it) and she was pleasant enough but I had nothing to say to her. Just stared right thru her, thinking: "If it wasn't for your so-called religion, none of this bs would be going on".

But then, I'm just an Islamo-bigot.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    But then, I'm just an Islamo-bigot.
    Gotta give JayJay credit - he does get it right every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Cocked, I am quite sure that Cathy would be better off if you wouldn't share your indignant, repressed, anal, desires about her.
    Alot of people would be better off. But what fun would that be?

When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Mom flew in for a Christmas visit yesterday - 74 years young. Apparently she earned a pat down due to some issue regarding her artificial hip. No complaints, said it wasn't that bad.

Cathy! That's funny stuff.

See what you think of my new writing career. Not to bad,right? Do you think I have a shot. Be honest.

He Grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.

He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage.. And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking "No" for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say ...

"Okay Mam," said a voice, "All done."

My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse. "You can board your flight now."
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567