a few isolated extremists? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53

Thread: a few isolated extremists?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Well Smokey, you've been told where Obama praises Christianity.

    Why don't you give us some exaples or evidence showing the problem is not "a few isolated extremeists?"
    We spend alot of time, money and American lives finding and fighting them because they are hard to find and eradicate. Kinda like killing cockroaches. You never know where they all are and they keep multiplying and coming back.

    Why do you think the administration's priority is protecting Islam? He's been in India where the predominant religion is Hindu and the G20 in Seoul, trying to defend the Dollar against the Chinese Yen. Could it be you just have a problem with religious intolerance and muzzaphobia?
    Oh, I don't know...how about the screaming hordes in Indonesia chanting "Death to Israel and America"? That do it for ya? Or do you need further "proof"?

    No muzzaphobia here...I just don't like Muslims extremists. Oh well, hell, I guess I am over-reacting since there are what, maybe 6 of them worldwide, like you seem to think? Riiiiight...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Oh, I don't know...
    Yes, that I can agree with!

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Yes, that I can agree with!
    Typical shuck and jive from Corked n Porked. You asked for an example, you got one. You got a valid response to that? Of course you don't, and, as usual, you resort to petty BS. Pathetic, you are.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Oh, I don't know...how about the screaming hordes in Indonesia chanting "Death to Israel and America"?
    Was that an Al Queida-sponsored rally?

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Was that an Al Queida-sponsored rally?
    Your assumption is that all Muslim terrorists belong to Al Queida? You specifically asked for examples or evidence that "the problem" is not a few isolated extremists (your words). And I gave you one. And your rebuttal is that this wasn't an Al Queida sponsored rally? Let's just call that a strawman argument and you get to try again. C'mon...you can do it!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  7. #16
    Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Religion and Guns" forum? Last time I checked, both Christianity and Islam are both RELIGIONS.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Religion and Guns" forum? Last time I checked, both Christianity and Islam are both RELIGIONS.
    And that's where you would be wrong, grasshopper. Islam, which seeks to impose Sharia law on everyone, believer and infidel, is a political system, a theocracy, if you will. Tis not possible to separate the "religion" from the "law".

    And just because someone mentions "Muslim" doesn't necessarily relegate the discussion to the Religion forum. We're discussing Islam-sponsored terrorism, here.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Tis not possible to separate the "religion" from the "law".
    Seems more than Muslims have a little problem with that issue, don't it?

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    And that's where you would be wrong, grasshopper.
    Can you cut it out with the name calling, I was merely asking a legitimate question.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Islam, which seeks to impose Sharia law on everyone, believer and infidel, is a political system, a theocracy, if you will. Tis not possible to separate the "religion" from the "law".
    So you are agreeing with folks like me who think that the constitutional separation of church and state here in the good ol' US of A is a great thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    And just because someone mentions "Muslim" doesn't necessarily relegate the discussion to the Religion forum. We're discussing Islam-sponsored terrorism, here.
    Or stated another way, "We're discussing Religious-sponsered terrorism, here. And the correct forum for that would be the "Religion and Guns" forum, IMHO. Since the main theme of this thread IS religion, then by definition is belongs in the "Religion and Guns" forum.

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Seems more than Muslims have a little problem with that issue, don't it?
    Another strawman. Make sure you don't hurt your neck or back with all that bobbing and weaving you do.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Charlie Daniels
    By missoak in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 10:23 PM
  2. Tolerance as a way of life leads to death. JDay
    By TXCHL33 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:39 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 06:35 AM
  4. The REAL danger of right-wing extremists
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 05:29 AM
  5. facts and figures of recent history
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 12:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast