a few isolated extremists? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a few isolated extremists?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Well Smokey, you've been told where Obama praises Christianity.

Why don't you give us some exaples or evidence showing the problem is not "a few isolated extremeists?"
    We spend alot of time, money and American lives finding and fighting them because they are hard to find and eradicate. Kinda like killing cockroaches. You never know where they all are and they keep multiplying and coming back.

Why do you think the administration's priority is protecting Islam? He's been in India where the predominant religion is Hindu and the G20 in Seoul, trying to defend the Dollar against the Chinese Yen. Could it be you just have a problem with religious intolerance and muzzaphobia?
    Oh, I don't know...how about the screaming hordes in Indonesia chanting "Death to Israel and America"? That do it for ya? Or do you need further "proof"?

No muzzaphobia here...I just don't like Muslims extremists. Oh well, hell, I guess I am over-reacting since there are what, maybe 6 of them worldwide, like you seem to think? Riiiiight...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Oh, I don't know...
    Yes, that I can agree with!

Yes, that I can agree with!
    Typical shuck and jive from Corked n Porked. You asked for an example, you got one. You got a valid response to that? Of course you don't, and, as usual, you resort to petty BS. Pathetic, you are.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Oh, I don't know...how about the screaming hordes in Indonesia chanting "Death to Israel and America"?
    Was that an Al Queida-sponsored rally?

Was that an Al Queida-sponsored rally?
    Your assumption is that all Muslim terrorists belong to Al Queida? You specifically asked for examples or evidence that "the problem" is not a few isolated extremists (your words). And I gave you one. And your rebuttal is that this wasn't an Al Queida sponsored rally? Let's just call that a strawman argument and you get to try again. C'mon...you can do it!

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Religion and Guns" forum? Last time I checked, both Christianity and Islam are both RELIGIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Religion and Guns" forum? Last time I checked, both Christianity and Islam are both RELIGIONS.
    And that's where you would be wrong, grasshopper. Islam, which seeks to impose Sharia law on everyone, believer and infidel, is a political system, a theocracy, if you will. Tis not possible to separate the "religion" from the "law".

And just because someone mentions "Muslim" doesn't necessarily relegate the discussion to the Religion forum. We're discussing Islam-sponsored terrorism, here.

Tis not possible to separate the "religion" from the "law".
    Seems more than Muslims have a little problem with that issue, don't it?

And that's where you would be wrong, grasshopper.
    Can you cut it out with the name calling, I was merely asking a legitimate question.

Islam, which seeks to impose Sharia law on everyone, believer and infidel, is a political system, a theocracy, if you will. Tis not possible to separate the "religion" from the "law".
    So you are agreeing with folks like me who think that the constitutional separation of church and state here in the good ol' US of A is a great thing?

And just because someone mentions "Muslim" doesn't necessarily relegate the discussion to the Religion forum. We're discussing Islam-sponsored terrorism, here.
    Or stated another way, "We're discussing Religious-sponsered terrorism, here. And the correct forum for that would be the "Religion and Guns" forum, IMHO. Since the main theme of this thread IS religion, then by definition is belongs in the "Religion and Guns" forum.

Seems more than Muslims have a little problem with that issue, don't it?
    Another strawman. Make sure you don't hurt your neck or back with all that bobbing and weaving you do.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast