a few isolated extremists? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: a few isolated extremists?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Can you cut it out with the name calling, I was merely asking a legitimate question.



    So you are agreeing with folks like me who think that the constitutional separation of church and state here in the good ol' US of A is a great thing?



    Or stated another way, "We're discussing Religious-sponsered terrorism, here. And the correct forum for that would be the "Religion and Guns" forum, IMHO. Since the main theme of this thread IS religion, then by definition is belongs in the "Religion and Guns" forum.
    No offense intended with the "grasshopper" comment. Just spoofing. Your comment was legit. Apologies to you.

    I must ask, however, if it is your position that all discussion of Muslim terrorism should be confined to the Religion Forum?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  2.   
  3. #22

    Thumbs down Commander in Chief Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    Are you kidding!?

    On Veterans day for 2 years in a row he has not been at Arlington no president in history has done that. That is a slap in the face to all veterans.
    For those of you not following, the President of the United States is under constitutional authority, the commander in chief of the US armed forces. Not only is this a slap in the face tto all veterans, it is neglect of duty as commander in chief.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029

    It's not about me JayJay...

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Another strawman...
    Directing your frustration towards me won't do you any good. Thought you'd have figured that out by now. You JJ, nor anyone else in this world will resolve this issue for yourself until you come to accept the fact that the muzzie scare being perpetuated by your ilk is nothing more than the knee-jerk reaction of misinformed individuals. The muzzies you "should" be worried about really are nothing more than isolated extremeists using Islam as a front for their political objectives, financed by the drug trade.

    And a worthy effort to fight that war it is. But that is what it is, not what you seem to think - some Muslim plot to take over the world? Sheesh.

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Directing your frustration towards me won't do you any good. Thought you'd have figured that out by now. You JJ, nor anyone else in this world will resolve this issue for yourself until you come to accept the fact that the muzzie scare being perpetuated by your ilk is nothing more than the knee-jerk reaction of misinformed individuals. The muzzies you "should" be worried about really are nothing more than isolated extremeists using Islam as a front for their political objectives, financed by the drug trade.

    And a worthy effort to fight that war it is. But that is what it is, not what you seem to think - some Muslim plot to take over the world? Sheesh.

    You asked for evidence that the problem was more than a few extremists. I provided one piece of evidence to you (there's plenty more where that came from), to which you have not responded except by ducking the issue. Like you're doing right now. Yet again.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Those Muslim people chanting in the rally you talk about are the opposite group to you and the muzzaphobes over here: Fooled into believing whatever the puppetmasters pulling your strings tell you to believe.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Those Muslim people chanting in the rally you talk about are the opposite group to you and the muzzaphobes over here: Fooled into believing whatever the puppetmasters pulling your strings tell you to believe.
    So, you don't believe that tens of thousands (or more) of Muslims the world over who wish death to the Great Satan are part of the problem?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029

    Problem?

    You mean the problem(s) resulting from all the people on this planet with a fear-driven worldview stoked by religious zealot haters?

  9. #28
    Uh, no...I'm referring to Islam-inspired terrorism.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Oh, then you are only talking about the few, isolated militant extremeists?

  11. #30
    Well, it's obvious that there is no intelligent discussion to be had, here. Bye.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Charlie Daniels
    By missoak in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 11:23 PM
  2. Tolerance as a way of life leads to death. JDay
    By TXCHL33 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 07:35 AM
  4. The REAL danger of right-wing extremists
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 06:29 AM
  5. facts and figures of recent history
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 01:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast