a few isolated extremists? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: a few isolated extremists?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    When you engage in a patern of violence and distruction to further a political cause, which he did, are you not a terrorist?
    Was it established he did this for a "Political cause"? Or was it his religious beliefs? I'm not standing up for the chump, but we throw this "Terrorist" tag around way too easily now, and considering the implications under the Patriot Act, we need to establish some strict guide lines for doing so. A few years ago one of the members on the California's SOS immigration forums was arrested, taken to an undisclosed place for an undetermined amount of time, and his home ransacked, gold, guns, computers all confiscated, Because of something he SAID. I never saw what he said it was deleted quickly, but it was supposedly something that offended a troll on the forum.

A lunatic, assassin, murderer, religious fanatic, there's a lot of ways to describe the killer without tagging him a "Terrorist." I might be wrong but I think he was target specific with his attack in his mind dealing some revenge, and not randomly attacking any old abortion clinics to spread fear across the country to effect ALL of them. If I'm WRONG, than clearly he was a terrorist.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Well Smokey, you've been told where Obama praises Christianity.
    Why don't you give us some exaples or evidence showing the problem is not "a few isolated extremeists?"
    I can;t - you are right - there are only a few isolated Muslim extremists out there extremists out there.

As your avitar suggested, the real enemy of our state is Christians.

did I get it right?
    Dear Allah.. please save us from your followers

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyCity View Post
    I can;t - you are right - there are only a few isolated Muslim extremists out there extremists out there.

As your avitar suggested, the real enemy of our state is Christians.

did I get it right?
    Yes and no. Yes, to the isolated extremists and no: Christians are their own worst enemy - nobody else's.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456