a few isolated extremists?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: a few isolated extremists?

  1. a few isolated extremists?

    It is pathetic that on the anniversary of the Ft Hood shooting, Obama again denies the identity of the enemy and characterizes the Islamic Terror community as a "few isolated extremists"

    If there are only a few isolated extremists who are commuting terroristic act in the name of Islam then why have we spent trillions of dollars, 11 years and several thousand american lives to fight them ?

    The more they attack us the more Obama goes into denial of who the enemy is and what their numbers are. The more terrorists this religion of peace cranks out - the more Obama praises Islam and marginalizes Christianity.

    Can anyone on this forum link me to a video or article where Obama ever says anything positive about Christianity ?

    His administration's priority is to protect the name of Islam ( Cairo Egypt speech). At the same time he has no problem telling us that the real threat to this country is the Christian militia. He uses the word Christian to describe the militia but will never use therm Muslim to describe Terrorists.

    Maybe in 2012 we will elect a president who is on OUR side and loves THIS county
    Last edited by SmokeyCity; 11-11-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: typo

  2.   
  3. #2
    I can do it. And ONE BETTER, LOL. You're going to laugh...

    " + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "Arizona Daily Wildcat " + " - " + "News" + "

    Anything else ya need just let me know.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  4. I did't see anything in that article where he speaks about the Christian Faith
    but he did say something positive about shooting so - Ill give him that part.


    and.. I need night sights for my Walther PPS .40 :=)


    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I can do it. And ONE BETTER, LOL. You're going to laugh...

    " + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "Arizona Daily Wildcat " + " - " + "News" + "

    Anything else ya need just let me know.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyCity View Post
    I did't see anything in that article where he speaks about the Christian Faith



    and.. I need night sights for my Walther PPS .40 :=)

    Are you serious?

    Obama praises Texas Christian University’s champion all-female rifle team

    How could you miss the headline in BOLD PRINT?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Central N.Car.
    Posts
    534
    Hard to say anything about the muzzie kenyan without becoming venomous. He is our biggest liar-well the most visible. What a shame that we cannot brag on the leader of our nation. He should be a shining example of what is right about our country instead of the embarrassment he is. He has brought the disdain of soooo many down onto the word -- politician.

  7. Again - show me the words he spoke that were directed at or about the Christian faith ?


    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Are you serious?

    Obama praises Texas Christian University’s champion all-female rifle team

    How could you miss the headline in BOLD PRINT?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyCity View Post
    Again - show me the words he spoke that were directed at or about the Christian faith ?
    I'm not going to split hairs with you on a guy I don't even like. Fact is, he praised Christians, whether in actual context or hyperbole or not. The people he praised were Christians.

    But if you need more...

    This Easter, he said of the Resurrection, "We are awed by the grace Jesus showed even to those who would have killed him ... We are thankful for the sacrifice he gave for the sins of humanity. And we glory in the promise of redemption in the resurrection."


    Obama's Religion: Christianity 101 For The Willfully Ignorant
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  9. thank you - you found something positive said by Obama


    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I'm not going to split hairs with you on a guy I don't even like. Fact is, he praised Christians, whether in actual context or hyperbole or not. The people he praised were Christians.

    But if you need more...

    This Easter, he said of the Resurrection, "We are awed by the grace Jesus showed even to those who would have killed him ... We are thankful for the sacrifice he gave for the sins of humanity. And we glory in the promise of redemption in the resurrection."


    Obama's Religion: Christianity 101 For The Willfully Ignorant

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Georgetown, Texas
    Posts
    403
    Are you kidding!?

    On Veterans day for 2 years in a row he has not been at Arlington no president in history has done that. That is a slap in the face to all veterans.

    Also everytime there is a holiday (memorial day, veterans day, etc) he is not present.

    He goes to India and continues to uphold Islam like the religion of the land, a better religion, a good religion.

    and some of you defend him? oh dear open up your eyes people.

    or you will be looking like this --> in a few years when sharia law becomes the law in the US.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The High Country
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyCity View Post
    It is pathetic that on the anniversary of the Ft Hood shooting, Obama again denies the identity of the enemy and characterizes the Islamic Terror community as a "few isolated extremists"

    If there are only a few isolated extremists who are commuting terroristic act in the name of Islam then why have we spent trillions of dollars, 11 years and several thousand american lives to fight them ?

    The more they attack us the more Obama goes into denial of who the enemy is and what their numbers are. The more terrorists this religion of peace cranks out - the more Obama praises Islam and marginalizes Christianity.

    Can anyone on this forum link me to a video or article where Obama ever says anything positive about Christianity ?

    His administration's priority is to protect the name of Islam ( Cairo Egypt speech). At the same time he has no problem telling us that the real threat to this country is the Christian militia. He uses the word Christian to describe the militia but will never use therm Muslim to describe Terrorists.

    Maybe in 2012 we will elect a president who is on OUR side and loves THIS county
    Well Smokey, you've been told where Obama praises Christianity.

    Why don't you give us some exaples or evidence showing the problem is not "a few isolated extremeists?"

    We spend alot of time, money and American lives finding and fighting them because they are hard to find and eradicate. Kinda like killing cockroaches. You never know where they all are and they keep multiplying and coming back.

    Why do you think the administration's priority is protecting Islam? He's been in India where the predominant religion is Hindu and the G20 in Seoul, trying to defend the Dollar against the Chinese Yen. Could it be you just have a problem with religious intolerance and muzzaphobia?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Charlie Daniels
    By missoak in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 10:23 PM
  2. Tolerance as a way of life leads to death. JDay
    By TXCHL33 in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:39 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 06:35 AM
  4. The REAL danger of right-wing extremists
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 05:29 AM
  5. facts and figures of recent history
    By festus in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 12:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast